Chapter Six : Gimbel Brothers

"Well,"

I snap out of my thoughts at Five's voice. Seeing his ears being slightly red, I am certain that he remembered that night as well.

"We weren't exactly by ourselves."

My mind straight up thinking about Delores. I miss that mannequin. Though I couldn't talk to her like Five would, I like dressing her up in the apocalypse.

"Oh?" Klaus say thoughtfully, getting slightly interested. "Pray tell."

Five stare deeply to the road, "Her name was Delores."

"Yeah," I chuckled, "I miss her. We were with her for what, 30 years?" I glance at Five, receiving a nod from him.

"Thirty years?" Klaus' eyes widen slightly at my sentence, "Oh, wow! God, the longest I've been with someone was... I don't know, three weeks."

I feel a hand snake up to my arm from behind, and before I could even blink I was in a vacant muggle taxi.

The driver gasp at our sudden appearance.

"Don't stop. Just keep going," Five quickly instructed. I watch as he move towards the window, saluting towards the furious Klaus.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, what about my money?!" I hear Klaus shout as the wind pass.

"You know, it's a bit rude to just leave your brother like that," I giggled, falling my gaze onto the chuckling Five.

"He was wasting our time."

I roll my eyes slightly, "Where are we going anyway?" I ask, sliding closer to him.

"You said you missed Delores," he say, glancing at me, "We're gonna pay her a visit."

I smiled softly, until I feel my stomach growling a little.

"Can we stop by the academy? I'm hungry and I need to change... my... you know," I shrug, pulling a strand of hair towards the back of my ear.

"Yeah, yeah. Sure," Five say softly before asking the driver to stop. We got off the taxi and the driver left without asking for any payment.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

It was raining lightly later that night. I hold out an umbrella from my wand, protecting Five and I from the raindrops. We walk towards a familiar store and I smile slightly at the sight of it.

Gimbel Brothers

Seeing as how the doors were locked, obviously, Five hold onto my arm and jumped us inside. I shove my wand back into my blazer, shaking the water off my shoes a little.

"You sure she's here?" I whisper to Five's ears.

"According to the address, yeah."

We then walk through the clothing racks. I cast a light with my wand, helping me to see through the dark store easier while Five comfortably turn on a muggle flashlight he found somewhere in the store.

We walk close to each other, focusing on the stunning mannequins standing on the display stages. Few minutes of searching, I sense Five smiling softly. I turn my gaze towards the direction he's looking, and my heart calms down at the sight of a certain mannequin.

"She's gorgeous," I whisper, admiring the mannequin's dress, hair, hat, everything.

"She certainly is."

I land a glance at Five. His eyes never leave the lucky mannequin, the same smile playing on his lips. My gaze then fall to my feet before I take a few steps backwards.