Chapter Sixteen : Feelings, Feelings

"We should have taken him to the hospital," Allison says as we burst through the entrance of the academy.

"A kid with a shrapnel wounds might raise some questions," Five answered as Allison and Diego carry him to the couch in the living room.

"Yeah, well, so does the murder shrine in Harold Jenkins' attic."

As they lay him down the couch, Allison took off her jacket and throws it elsewhere.

"My way works faster. The wound would seal completely, like nothing happened," I said, looking at Five's weak face worriedly.

"He's still loosing blood. What do we do?"

"I'm gonna take my wand," I sigh before running out of the room and up the stairs.

Walking out of Five's room and back down the stairs with my wand in my hand, I bumped into the two Hargreeves carrying Five towards his room.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask before moving to the side.

"Grace's here. She can help heal Five," Allison simply answered, panting as I watch them stumble into Five's bedroom.

"Oh, alright, I guess," I shrugged before following Grace back into the room.

I stood still beside his bed as the robot stiches him up. I grip onto my necklace absentmindedly, biting my lip as I waited patiently for Grace to finish her job.

Few moments later, I hear Allison whispers my name.

"Sky. Hey, Sky."

I turn around to face her, raising my right brow slightly.

"We're gonna go find Vanya. You coming?"

I stare at her for a while, and then back at Five. I sigh before parting my lips, "No, you guys go. Someone needs to be here when Five wakes up."

"Yeah, okay."

I sent her a soft smile before watching them leave.

"All done."

I turn my gaze back to Grace, looking at her with thousands of questions in my eyes.

"Will he be okay?" I ask, siting down on the spot Grace was in. She's already changed him into his pyjamas while I was looking away.

"He'll wake up by dawn. Don't worry so much, Skylar."

I form a warm smile on my lips as Grace landed her hand onto my shoulder. As I hear the door closed, I took Five's hand in mine before kissing it softly.

Please be okay, Five.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Soon morning comes, and I'm sitting down on the chair close to the bed with changed clothes and reading one of the books I carried from home. I wouldn't change my clothes if it weren't for all the blood and dirt from yesterday.

A few minutes later, I hear Five groans from the bed. Shutting my book, I see Five fluttering his eyes open. I form a smile on my face before moving from the chair to the bed.

"Hey..."

I smiled, brushing my hand from his head down to his face. We stare into each other's eye for a few seconds before I throw him a hug.

"Thank god you're alright..." I sigh, trying hard not to shed any tear.

Seconds later I pulled away, remembering how he lied to my face a few times yesterday.

"Don't you ever do that again, understand?" I hit his shoulder. Five groans as he rubs the spot I hit him. "I was so worried! How can you just lie to me when you're in such pain?" I glare at him, feeling slightly betrayed.