Chapter Five : Consent

"Like I said to your son earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential," the familiar doctor, who we know as Lance state the rule he had told Five earlier this day. "Without the client's consent, I simply can't help you."

"Well, we can't get consent if you don't give us a name," Five leans in the table, getting more and more irritated.

"Well, that's not my problem."

"Wait... There must be a way. Anything, please," I say more politely, pulling Five back by his shoulder. Lance simply shrugs, shaking his head as he do.

"Sorry. There's really nothing more I can do, so--"

"But what about my consent?" Five and I both turn our gazes towards the now properly dressed Klaus.

"Excuse me?" Lance asked him, getting slightly uncomfortable with the weird 'family' in front of him.

I clench my jaw at him. "Klaus, what are you doing?"

"Who gave 𝑦𝑜𝑢 permission..." Klaus simply ignored me, "...to lay your hands... On my son and his dear friend?" he sobs dramatically.

"What?" all three of us ask in unison, holding same question in our heads.

"You heard me."

"I didn't touch your son. Nor his friend," the lines on Lance's forehead being visible simply gives me both pleasure and uneasiness.

I do not like this, but I'm also curious where this would go.

"Oh, really? Well then how did he get swollen lip then?" Klaus suddenly get on his foot, looking ready to throw some punch.

"He doesn't have a swollen--"

Before I could even blink, Klaus threw a punch towards Five's mouth, leaving a small drop of blood on the bottom of his lip.

"And how did she have a bloody nose?"

"Klaus, don't you dare--"

I feel like a big stone was dropped on my face as Klaus shove his fist harshly up to my nose, causing me to see nothing but darkness. I had to blink a few times to stablelise my eyesight.

It was then I feel liquid dripping from my nose.

Blood.

"Klaus, you git!" I stomp my feet, clearly upset with the junkie's sudden action.

"Are you okay?" Five ask out of concern, handing me a napkin he took from Lance's table.

"I want it. Name, please. Now."

I shove the napkin up my nose as I watch Klaus demanding the same request from Five.

"You're crazy," Lance stammers, pointing his finger at Klaus.

Klaus chuckles, "You got no idea."

I watch as he grab the snow globe on the poor doctor's table, reading the content in it.

"Peace on Earth. That's so sweet."

My eyes widen as Klaus slammed the globe harshly towards his own head, successfully breaking it. I can't even imagine the headache he must be having right now.

"God that hurt," Klaus groans as blood and glitters drips down from his face, and I inhaled sharply at the sight of it.

As Lance grab the phone on the table, dialing what I assume is the security, Klaus quickly confiscated it from him.