Chapter Thirteen : Family

I twirl myself in front of the mirror, admiring every inch of my being.

"So?"

"I love it! Thanks, As," I say before giving Astoria a hug.

"Before you leave, would you like to have one last family dinner with us? It's almost time anyway," she ask as she helps tidy up my room.

"I'd be honoured to. Just give me a minute alone, alright?"

Astoria smiled before leaving me alone in my room. I turn my gaze back to the huge mirror in front of me.

The rumours were right, this woman really does have a taste in fashion.

She picked me a see through short sleeve top, a cute knee-high vintage skirt with a panty hose and a pair of cute black boots.

I move my hand up to my wavy curls, liking how it moves as I touch it. I am completely satisfied with every single inch of my appearance right now.

I start to move around the room, looking through my old stuff. My right foot kicked something on the floor and I smiled as I saw my backpack. Draco bought it for me for my 12th birthday. I pick it up and starts filling it with some things I wanted to bring back with me.

Soon, the bag is almost full with random objects. I don't quite remember what I've picked, but what I do remember it that I picked a watch, some of my makeup stuff, jewelries, some clothes, books, shoes, some magic items I thought would help Five and I to save the world and a stuffed animal.

What? Don't you sleep with stuffed animals too?

Thinking I have picked most of my belongings in my room, I throw the bag over my shoulder, loving how it didn't weight at all. Just when my hand reached the doorknob, something shiny caught my attention. I walked over to my dresser and I realised what it was.

It's a marble necklace. Mothe-- Narcissa gave it as a present on my eleventh birthday. The necklace was supposed to glow when you meet your soulmate. It's in the shape of a heart, coloured in a beautiful shade of dark green. I thought about it for a moment before putting it around my neck.

I shrieked as thunder suddenly zap right outside my window, and almost immediately it's already pouring. I scoffed before grabbing a cloak with me, hanging it on my arm.

As I walk down the stairs, the smell of delicious food snuck into my nostrils. I put my stuff beside the staircase before making my way towards the dining room.

Stepping into the room, everyone were already there. And by everyone, I meant literally. I stare darkly at Lucius and Narcissa sitting at the corner of the table, their faces flushed with tears. I roll my eyes before taking my seat next to Scorpius, Astoria sitting across me.

"Alright, since everyone is here, let's eat up."

We began to feast as Draco gave us the permission to eat. Everyone ate in an awkward silence until the last person finished their meal. I thank Draco for my meal tonight before politely excused myself from the room.

As I picked up my belongings and throwing the coat on my body, I begin walking towards the door.

"Hey, Sky, leaving so soon already?" Draco asks from the living room.

I turn my body to face the family. "Uh, yeah. It's already 9 pm and I don't want to be so late when I reach there," I say, adjusting my cloak and my backpack.

"Come on, sweetheart. Talk with us for a minute," Narcissa invited, and my blood instantly boiled at the sound of her voice.

"I'd rather die and reborn rather than having to talk to you," I snap before storming away towards the door.