Chapter Twenty Nine : "All right, that's it. You're getting it."

"Alright. First off, I wanna say that I'm sorry," Five starts as we all take our seats. "I know I really screwed the pooch on this whole going-back-in-time-and-getting-stuck thing. But the real kick in the pants here is we brought the end of the world back here with us."

"Oh, my god, again?" asked Klaus, and as the whole family stared at him silently, he let out a groan.

"All of you knew?" Klaus asked in betrayal before finding my gaze. I look away to avoid any contacts with him.

I know nothing, I know nothing...

"Even Sky? Why am I always the last one to find out about the end of the--" we watch as he audibly gasp, "Oh, my god, my cult is gonna be so pissed. Five! I told them we had until 2019."

"We have until Monday. We have six days," Five corrected him.

"Is it Vanya?"

"Klaus."

"What? It's usually Vanya."

"Klaus, just--" I bring up a finger to my lips as a heavy sigh escapes my throat. Thank Merlin Vanya didn't take it to heart as she turn to me and Five,

"Do you guys have any leads?"

"Yeah, we have one," Five replied as he took the file off Diego's hands. He then hands it to his sisters, allowing them inspecting it.

"Holy shit, is that Dad?" Allison asked in shock.

"Yeah."

"One and only."

"That's him?" Vanya furrows her brows as she observed the photo of her father.

"Standing on the grassy knoll."

"Diego, Sky and I have been trying to talk to Dad about what exactly does this means. So far, we've got nothing," said Five.

"Not nothing. We know he's planning to kill Kennedy."

"Dad maybe planning on that, but we don't know who or what sets doomsday in motion. Could be Kennedy, could be something entirely independent. But if we know something changes the timeline, we have to make it right," Five replied to Diego's statement.

"Yeah, but how, if we don't know what's broken?" Allison asked.

"Well, technically we've all screwed the timeline pretty bad," I point out, switching my gaze between the siblings.

"Come on. Do the math," Diego voices over me, invalidating my point. "We know Dad's having shady-ass meetings with some shady-ass people. We know he's on the grassy knoll in three days to kill the president. So I think we all know what we have to do."

"Oh, blimey," I wait for them to spit out the plan, already knowing that it will be bad.

"Find Dad."

"Kill Dad."

"Okay, killing daddy will totally screw up the timeline. It could cease your existence, or something worse. So that plan, Diego, is totally stupid," I said, shaking my head slightly in disappointment.

"Well, none of us are supposed to be here, right? I mean, what if it's us? Has anyone here done anything to screw up the timeline?" Vanya's sentence cuts off Diego's attempt on firing back at me. Though, I couldn't help but scoff at that.

"That's exactly what I said just now--"

"Diego's been stalking Lee Harvey Oswald," Luther interjects before I could finish.

"And you're working for Jack Ruby," Diego responded aggressively, pointing his finger to his brother.

"Allison has been very involved with local politics," Klaus said out of nowhere.