Chapter Twenty Two : Right Back Where We Started

Uhhh hey lol I know author's note at the beginning of a chapter isn't what I'd usually do ((I never did it)) but just a little warning, this season I'm including a little bit more of cursing. Just thought you guys should know. So anyways let's get started.

November 25th, 1963

Five

A grunt slips through my lips as I landed on a puddle of water. I look up the portal whirring over me and instinctively, I started shouting names.

"Luther!"

No response.

"Diego!"

Still no response.

"Sky!!"

Once again, no response.

I started breathing heavily, secretly blaming myself in my head.

I shouldn't have let go, I knew I shouldn't have, she told me not to, I--

I shot my head around as I hear distant overlapping gunshots. Walking up to the streets, I saw a man in a soldier outfit running with a Russian flag in his hand while shouting something in Russian. I winced as the soldier gets shot, his flag falling down with him.

A gasp slips out of my lips as I saw war, absolute chaos happening right in front of my eyes. I quickly kneel down to a newspaper laying around in between broken pieces of building.

"Soviets attack U.S? No, this can't be right."

"Hey, kid, get down!" a soldier shouted at me, but I simply ignored him. My mind was running wild trying to figure out what happened here to pay attention.

"What the hell did we do now?" I breathe, and as if it was planned, a bullet was fired from a tank right behind me, sending me flying across the street.

Although, before the massive bullet could hit anyone, I saw something unexpected. Vanya, floating slightly from the ground, crashing the bullet just by holding both of her hands in front of her. Her eyes were white while her skin literally pale, familiar waves radiates from her body.

Next to her, I see Klaus, hair grown shoulder leved, holding both of his hands up in front of him and raising dead soldiers to life. This made the alive ones running for their lives, though it didn't matter anymore as they were killed shortly after by the undead.

Short after, a topless Luther jumps from the sky, landing right in front of Klaus. He shields him by using his body from incoming explosion, groaning loudly as it hits his body. Thanks to his super strength power, he was barely hurt by the explosion.

Then comes Sky standing in front of Luther, holding a whip in her hand and hissing slightly as she does so.

"Not my family, you bitch!"

Hitting the rope-like weapon to the ground, the earth rise from underneath and snapping the soldiers to death. Not satisfied enough, she shot a few bullets of fire to the dying soldiers using her hands, watching them burning to death before exploding immediately.

I was about to shout a warning as I saw a few more soldiers sneaking behind them, but before I could, a blue tentacle wrapped around one of the soldier's body, throwing him in the air. I shot my gaze up the roof, stunned to see my dead brother Ben shooting monstrous tentacles from his body.

I snap my head to my right as I hear a familiar female voice.

"Hey! I heard a rumor that I blew your minds."

I watch as the three soldiers' eyes turns white at Allison's rumor power before their heads slowly melting, causing them to collapse to the ground, lifeless.