Chapter Fifteen : Don't Leave

"Sky?" I jumped a little as Five taps my waist a little, pulling me back to reality.

"Hm?"

"Let's go."

"Alright. Wait, aren't Klaus coming?" I ask, searching for the junkie who disappeared. Atleast that's what I thought.

"He's not coming," he looks at me, his face dripping with concern. "You keep asking me if I'm okay, well, are you okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm alright. Let's go," I say, walking out of the room.

We hop into Diego's car, the boys taking the front seat while me and Allison took the back seat. The ride is painfully quiet so far, just the sound of the air conditioner takng over the air.

I threw my gaze outside the window, my right arm supporting the weight of my chin. As I do, I think about the moment my necklace shone.

Five is my fucking soulmate.

With our current situation, with us being mad at each other, I don't know how to feel about this. I never even felt anything like that towards him, he was nothing but a friend to me.

Perhaps, he's my soulmate in a platonic way. Yes, it must be.

Soon we reached our destination, Diego parked his car right outside the police station.

"I know this Jenkins dude has to have a record. We gotta get our hands on this file," Diego explained as he unbuckled his seat belt.

"And how do we do that exactly?" I ask, pushing my body forwards between the male Hargreeves.

"I know the station like the back of my hand. I'll just break in th-"

I raised my right brow, smirking at the now red-faced Diego. "Oh how the tables turned," I sing, falling back down to my seat.

"Whatever. I've spent a lot of time inside, I know the ins and outs of this place."

"Handcuffed," Allison adds, my eyes widen slightly.

"Woah, what? I thought you're like, the dark night of the city. What happened?" I ask, chuckling a little at the end of my sentence.

"Whatever. Here's the plan."

"Plan? I'm just gonna blink in and get the file," Five says after a while, and I silently nod at his sentence.

"No, that's not... You don't know the ins and outs of this place, okay?"

"I literally just did this yesterday," Five snap just before Diego could finish his sentence.

"What?"

"His yesterday, not ours," I explained.

"It'll take me two seconds, why don't I just go?"

"Listen to me. You are not going in there. I made a call. That's what leader does. He leads."

I raise my brows, not sure if I should be tired of amazed by these two hero complexes.

While waiting for Diego, Allison, Five and I decided to wait on the side walk. Five and I leans against the building standing behind us while Allison uses the public phone to call someone. I figure she's trying to reach to Vanya.

While Allison busies herself leaving a message for her sister, I noticed a tear on Five's vest. Near his rib.

"What happened back at the Commission?" I ask, not landing an eye on him at all.

"What?"

"What happened back at headquarters?" I ask again, now turning my body to face him with my voice a little stern. "You can dodge questions, but you can't lie. Not to me," I lean closer to him, just to intimidate him a little.