Chapter Three : The Griddy's Doughnuts

"Simpler times, huh?" I snap out of my thoughts at Five's voice.

"Eh. I suppose."

We were interrupted with the waitress serving our orders. I smiled a thankyou at her, seeing as how she put a number of marshmallow in my hot chocolate.

"I got theirs," the man put an extra amount of money on the counter. Five thanked him and I do the same,

"Yeah, thank you," I smiled genuinely at him.

"You must know your way around the city," Five says suddenly, grabbing the man's attention again.

"I hope so. I've been driving it for 20 years," the man informs us.

"I need an address."

As soon as he writes it down in a napkin, he leaves the shop, leaving me and Five alone again. I sip my hot chocolate carefully, letting some of the marshmallow to slip into my mouth. I sigh in satisfaction. The warmth is just perfect.

As I wait for Five to finish his coffee, a group of armed men enters the cafe. We didn't even have to turn around to know that it's them.

"Hmm. That was fast," Five hummed as he saw the agents' reflection from the bell on the counter.

"Too fast," I add, sighing as I do.

"I thought we'd have more time before they found us," he says, squeezing my hand from under the table. I barely nod at his action, understanding his virtual words.

"Okay. So let's all be professional about this, yeah?" the agent that have a gun pointed at Five's head says, "On your feets and come with us. They want to talk."

"We've got nothing to say," Five says calmly.

"It doesn't have to go this way. You think I want to shoot two kids? Go home with that on our conscience?" the agent continues, causing my blood to boil.

"Who are you calling a kid?" I say, my voice raising slightly.

"Well, I wouldn't worry about that," Five grab my wrist, stopping me from turning around to face them just yet. "You won't be going home."

I smirk at Five's sentence as he grab a butter knife from the table, while I pulls out my wand. As Five jumped on the agent and stabbing him, I started moving my own body.

I hopped onto the counter, sending a few hexes to any agents that comes in sight before muttering the killing curse towards them.

Due to Five's action of stabbing the agent, he shoots one of the lights out of shockness, causing the whole light in the shop to start flickering.

I quickly dive behind the counter, making sure to activate my invisibility. I hear Five's voice from the other side of the shop.

"Hey, assholes!"

I peek from behind the counter, seeing as how Five had distracted them, I quickly jump out of my hiding spot.

"Avada Kedavra!" I shout, watching as the green light shoots out of the tip of my wand. Before they can turn around and harm me, I quickly run to the side.

🎶 Instanbul was constatinople 🎶 🎶Now it's instanbul, not constatinople 🎶

My gaze catches Five standing outside, knocking the glass window to grab the agents' attention.

🎶 Been a long time gone, constatinople 🎶

Before he was even harmed, Five jumped back inside, subconsciously standing beside me.