Chapter Twenty One : Love?

Feeling my feet touching a surface again, I opened my eyes and saw Allison, Luther and Diego hiding behind the chairs at the auditorium.

"What's with all the lolly gagging?"

"Five, Sky, get down!"

I dropped on my knees as I was forcefully tackled to the ground by Allison. Shooting her a thankful glance, I crawl to the in between of seats.

"Five, what the... I thought you bailed on us!" Luther shout as I peek from the seats, sending hexes to a few of the gunmen.

"We had an errand to run," Five shouts back as he look around the room, trying to figure out a way to take down the gunmen.

"Can we all stop thinking on who bailed on who and just think about how to stop these arse holes?!" I snap, staring unbelievably at Luther.

"Agreed. This is not good."

"You both know these guys?" Diego shout from nearby.

"Yeah."

"And?"

"Well... we're screwed," Five states as more gunmen marches in, not giving up on trying to stop us.

"No, we're not, idiot! Who have the powers here? This is your goddamn time to shine!!" I grit my teeth, upgrading my spells to killing mode. "Avada Kedavra!"

"Okay, your friend is kind of scary, Five," Diego whispered to Five, although I could hear it.

"Can you girls stop gossiping please, and help me try to stop these guys?" I sigh, glancing at the two on the ground. I scoff as Diego finally throws his knife effortlessly, landing it straight on a few of the men's chests.

"Thought you lost your ability for a second there," I say sarcastically, still sending a few killing spells, though I missed a lot due to stress and the pressure of Vanya's sound wave.

"Guys, it's Cha Cha!" Klaus shouts suddenly from the entrance, a look of terror visible in his eyes. "It's Cha Cha, she--"

Before Klaus could finish his sentence, I brought him down to the ground using my wand. Few seconds later, I watch Five jumps on behind of one of the gunmen, making him spin around in shock while his finger still shooting bullets. That took down two of the men.

Suddenly, I see Klaus' head rising from his hiding spot. My eyes widen slightly at the sight of it.

"Klaus, are you crazy? Get do-"

I went completely speechless as I see blue energy glowing from his fists, a blue figure of a man wearing two layered hoodie appeared in front of him.

"Oh my god..."

I watch as the man lift his hoodie, revealing tentacles shooting out of his body. The tentacles flew around the room, killing as many of the man as possible. I gasped in awe, a wide grin slowly crept on my face.

Soon, the whole family gets on their feet, staring shockingly at the blue figure.

"Oh, my god. It's him. Ben."

"That's Ben?" I ask, receiving a few nods from the Hargreeves.

Their expressions were all unreadable. Sad? Happy? Grief? All possibly mixed together as they stare at their deceased brother.

As Ben took down all of the men, the tentacles sucked back into his body, and I see him shooting a small smile towards me before disappearing. I exhaled, couldn't help the smile that crept on my face.

Unfortunately, Ben didn't took all of them. About three of them are still alive, still shooting bullets towards us. I step in front of all the siblings, forming a protective earth around us before shattering it into sharp pieces, shooting them in their bodies. I smirked as I see their body fall to the ground, couldn't help the satisfaction in my heart.