The One Where They All Died

As promised, here's a Five POV ;)
Btw look at Aidan in the pic oh my god.

"You don't know me, Diego."

I gulped as I watch Diego try to talk the crazy lady down. Sky mutters some insults under her breath, loud enough for me to hear.

Diego walks closer and looked at Lila fearlessly in the eyes, "Don't I? I know that we can be your family... if you just let us."

Lila stares at him, then to us, or, rather, my siblings. They all either shrug or smile at her, and she turned back to Diego. She parts her lips--

Hold on.

Is that...

Shit.

I quickly ducked before any bullets could hit me, but unfortunately, some did. I hit the hard ground harshly and immediately pressed my hand onto my stomach.

The shootings went on for a few more seconds... before it was a complete silence.

"Diego, no--" I hear Lila chokes on her own sob, and by her silence I assume he's dead. Dead, along with the others.

Wait... maybe not all.

I move my head to the side to check up on Sky, and oh, thank god, she's still breathing.

But it's labored.

I then trail my eyes down her body and saw numbers of bullets through her skin.

The skin that I have touched.

I swallowed my tears, and drag myself closer to the love of my life.

"Sky?"

But all I received was more labored breathing.

"Stay with me... please..."

I feel a hand slipping into mine. I didn't even have to look down to know that it was hers. I squeeze it softly, feeling her weak heartbeat for atleast a few more minutes.

"It's true, what Five said, isn't it?"

I pay attention to the conversation in front of me, trying to remain as dead as possible. It was difficult-- knowing that Sky is laying down beside me, watching death taking over her.

"Darling," I feel my skin crawl at the sound of The Handler's voice. "I need to know that we can get past this, be a happy family again. Hmm?"

I hear a silence for a few seconds, and I took the opportunity to glance at my Sky, and... There wasn't any labored breathing anymore.

There wasn't any breathing at all.

I bite my lips to avoid any sob to slip out, but I couldn't bite back the tears that's violently dripping down my face as I saw her lifeless eyes staring into mine.

Oh, Sky. This is all too soon. Why did she have to go? Why couldn't it be me? She came all the way here and just to die at the end. She didn't even get to bring me to meet her family like she always talked about. We didn't have the time to take each other out on a real date.

No, we did.

We had the time, just not enough.

And it was all my fault.

And now, I can't do anything but regret about it, and cry until my eyes are bloodshed red. I was too stubborn and egoistic to admit my own damn feelings, and now it's al gone to waste.

I'm such a fool. And egoistic, stubborn fool.

I flinched as I hear more gunshots and a thud. I didn't know who have fallen, but I couldn't help the gasp that slips through my lips.