Chapter One : Meet The Family

"Okay, stand back," Five instructed me as he finally figure out the equation. I took a few step back, failing to hold back a huge smile off my face.

At last, after 45 years, we're finally getting out of here. I honestly wasn't expecting for it to take this long, but with only one genius in muggle mathematics between us, you could say that it is only fair.

I stood back as I watch Five opens a portal. I can see a group of adults standing on the other side. I couldn't help but think back to the certain day 45 years ago, the day my future was completely ruined, my life was completely ruined.

"Alright, hold my arm." I shake the thoughts off my head as Five held his arm out for me, allowing me to hug it tightly. I jumped slightly to the side when a fire extinguisher flew from the other side. What the hell?

I feel a very familiar feeling of getting sucked into the portal before we fell hard onto the ground. I let out a loud groan as Five accidentally landed on my body. He only moves when he realised the position we were in.

Soon, as we both gets back on our feet, I see the familiar faces of adults, who I remembered as Five's siblings. They stare at us as if we're aliens, before one of them who is wearing a skirt opens his mouth.

"Does anyone else see little number Five and a girl, or is that just me?"

Little?

Almost immediately, both of Five and I look at each other before looking at ourselves. Merlin, we're in our 13-year-old body.

I turn my gaze back up back to Five, a look of terror visible on his face.

"Shit."

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Five walks me into the house then into the kitchen. I sit there awkwardly. His siblings are piercing their eyes into me, and I don't like it. I do like being the center of attention, but definitely not this way.

A few moments passed and Five sighs, "What's the date? The exact date."

"The 24th." Answers a dark haired woman, who I assume is Vanya.

"Of what?"

"March."

Okay. So we have 8 days left until the end of the word. I pinch the bridge of my nose slightly at the sudden wave of headache. I couldn't decide whether it's from time travelling or from the pressure of saving the world.

"Good." As much as he tries to hide it, I can see Five tenses a bit at the thought of the remaining time left for us. A hint of guilt and sympathy tug at my heart as I think that Five is clearly holding much more pressure than I am.

"So, are we gonna talk about what just happened? Who's this?" a huge man, Luther, I think, points his finger at me.

Seeing Five not answering but taking out 4 pieces of breads instead, I waved my hand a little at the 5 curious adults. "Malfoy. Skylar Malfoy."

The man nods a little, "Luther Hargreeves."

So I was right. Wow, that's quite huge for my brain, especially after time travelling.

Luther sighs loudly at Five ignoring him, standing abruptly from his seat out of impatience. "It's been 17 years."

Five scoffs a little, standing tall in front of the unordinaryly enormous man.

"It's been a lot longer than that," he said before spatial jumping to the wall rack behind him, grabbing a pack of marshmallow.

"I haven't missed that," Luther mutters under his breath.