(Request) Girl Problems- Marauders

Requested by: Maruaders_simp

Request: Ok so I wanted to ask if you can do a one shot where the reader was like a fifth Marauder and its after Hogwarts so she has an apartment with James, Remus and Sirius and she's on her period and they get all cute, cuddly and just super nice. You can make it were it's like a poly relationship between the four but it doesnt have to be if you do the story.... so yeaaa ty (oh and also like theres no voldy or war and Lily and James are not together)

A.N: Did this work as a poly relationship? I'm not too sure. I tried but I'm not entirely sure. So please forgive me if it doesn't.

------------

The boys were already up and doing whatever it is they normally do on a Sunday whereas you were still in your room. Curled up on your bed clutching your stomach in pain. It was your time of the month and you were not in the mood for it either. The irony of it. The hormones kicked in a couple days ago and let's just say the boys all knew it wouldn't be long.

Gathering up the strength, and once your current stomach ache had subsided, you managed to pick yourself up and get out of bed. After freshening up and going to the toilet you slowly made your way down the hallway.

Remus was the first to notice you as you entered the kitchen and pick up on the fact you weren't feeling too well. "Y/n/n are you okay?" He asked getting up from the table where he was reading the daily prophet. You just grumbled, still holding your stomach. This also alerted Sirius and James from the living room.

"Babe what's wrong?" Sirius asked, glancing from Remus to you. Turning around to face him, him and James' eyes went wide. Although James was quick to realise what was happening here. "Jesus love, you're paler then Nearly Headless Nick!" Sirius exclaimed, although he was being a tad dramatic with his comment.

Before you could answer James spoke up. "You've started haven't you?" He questioned with a slight smirk. You nodded.

"My body wants to kill me." You grumble going to the sink, grabbing a glass off the side and filling it with water. Taking a sip of the drink you turn back to your lovers. "Mother nature is a bitch."

"You can say that again." Remus agrees with a laugh causing you all to laugh too.

And that's when another wave of pain hit you. Clenching your jaw you winced in pain. The boys were quick to your side.

"Love, do you want some painkillers?" James asked.

"Please." You nodded. "I ran out the other day." James nodded to you before disappearing to his room where he kept some for whenever it was the morning after Remus' transformations.

"Hot water bottle?" Sirius questioned already seeming to know your answer. Again you nodded. "Be back in a minute, babe." He said giving you a kiss on the cheek. One you smiled at.

Remus smiled too, finding it cute how, despite the couple of years you've all been together, you still smile whenever one of them kisses you. And lastly it was Remus who asked you a question.

"And I guess that means you want some chocolate too?" He asked although it didn't really come out as one. You nodded. Pulling you into a hug he pressed a kiss to your forehead as you snuggled into his chest.

"You know me too well." You mumble, smiling as you breathed in his scent. You felt his chest vibrate as he let out a chuckle.

"And I'll grab the sweater you always steal from me." He added to which you giggle at. Pulling away from you, he leaves you in the company of James, who has just returned from his room, so that Remus can go to his.

Watching Remus leave, you turn to James who hands you two painkillers. "Here." He says giving you a loving smile. Taking the tablets you pop them into your mouth before taking a swig of the water to help swallow them.

Thanking him you pulled him into a hug. One he willingly returned. Then a thought occurred to you. Sirius should be back by now. He knows where you keep your hot water bottle so what's taking him so long?

"Where Siri?" You mumble.

"He's in the living room." He smirks. "Come on." He instructs nodding his head towards the living room. Taking ahold of your hand he walks you to where Sirius is.

The moment you two enter the living room your eyes widen at the sight of the place. There he was with every pillow, cushion and blanket in the apartment putting together a massive makeshift bed right in front of the television. Flaunting his wand about you watched as the bed came together.

Seeming satisfied with his work, he smiled to himself triumphantly. That was until he nearly tripped over the couple of cushions that were still sprawled out on the floor. "Shit." He muttered under his breath. You and James laughed.

Sirius heard and looked in your direction. "Ta-da!" He says gesturing to the bed while giving you both a goofy grin. You both just shake your head.

As if on que, Remus returned from his room, finding you all in the living room. Upon noticing the makeshift bed on the floor in the centre of the room, Remus gives Sirius the same reaction you two did.

Looking to Remus you extend your hands as he hands you his sweater and a bar of chocolate that he took from his secret stash. James took the chocolate as you put the sweater on. Once you put the sweater on you took the chocolate back from James. Giving them a smile you walked around the furniture that Sirius had moved so that you could stand near him.

Wrapping your arms around your torso as if you were hugging the jumper you stared at the makeshift bed. "I like it." You hummed giving Sirius an innocent smile.

"Well, while you three get comfy I'll do your hot water bottle." He says glancing at you, Remus and James before turning back to you. You all nod.

"Don't forget the snacks!" James called making Sirius wave his hand above his head.

The moment Sirius left you all looked at each other. Shrugging you all got down on the bed. Remus and James letting you on first before crawling on after you. With you in the middle, James and Remus went either side of you.

Not long after that Sirius came back in. "One hot water bottle." He said as he sat beside Remus before handing you the hot water bottle. "And the snacks."

"Thank you." You said as you held it to your stomach.

"Yay." James cheers to himself as he takes the junk food from Sirius. Remus chuckles at him. "So what should we watch?" He then asks looking at you three as he turned the television on. You all shrugged.

"I don't mind." You comment to which Remus nods. Letting out a yawn you adjusted your body so you were lying on your side as you cuddled into Remus. Remus following suit.

"Oh I know!" Sirius suddenly said jumping up from the bed. "I have a live Queen recording from a couple of years ago."

"Of course you do." James sighed making you laugh. Grabbing the tape off the shelf Sirius puts it on.

Getting back on the makeshift bed both him and James followed you and Remus in lying down. James snuggles into you as Sirius does the same to Remus.

The four of you didn't make it to half way through the tape before you all fell asleep. You being the first one to go and Sirius being the last.