(Request) Hufflepuff's Medicine- Sirius Part 2

Requested by: MayIJustRead

Request: Hiya there! I was wondering if I could request something like this... Reader is in Hufflepuff/ Ravenclaw and is in the hall one day and kinda bumps into an injured Sirius Black. She asks what's wrong and he says that a prank that James and him were working on had backfired. Because there's the stereotype that Hufflepuffs are good at Herbology or Ravenclaws are just SOO smart, she'd find a natural cure somehow.
She'd then take Sirius to the kitchen and find him some cake or biscuits to make him feel better, and I think that the pair would've had to have had some sort of interaction in the past for this work. Then to publicly thank her, Sirius sends Y/n a howler of his appreciation causing her to turn cherry red.

You do NOT have to take this, have a nice day and stay safe.

Maybe give Y/n a name dunno, Annie? Annie Luxcott, Vixen is her school nickname because why not give good looking red heads that name?

Summary: Sirius requires Annie's help again but this time with James before wanting to show his appreciation again.

A.N: Eleven more chapters left for this book! Would people be interested in a second book?

------------
Part II
------------

Ever since that damn howler, everyone haven't been able to keep their thoughts to themselves. Whenever Annie walked past any of them they would whisper among themselves, making it obvious they were talking about Sirius' howler. It's been a couple of days since the howler was heard and the whispers haven't stopped. Which Annie hoped they would have by now.

Regardless the Hufflepuff refused to let the persistent whispers get the better of her. Although she couldn't let it go unnoticed that it felt weird being the centre of attention. Something she wasn't use to. Before Annie could think any further on it an arm wrapped around her shoulders, pulling her close. It was Sirius.

"Ah Vix, my favourite Hufflepuff." The Gryffindor smirked. "You're just the person I've been looking for. How you been?"

Shaking her head at his words Annie smirked herself. "Better if you hadn't have sent me that howler. We're the talk of the school, if you haven't noticed."

"Oh I noticed." He shrugged. Sirius wasn't one to let attention phase him after all he was the centre of it most days due to the pranks he pulled with his friends.

As they continued walking down the corridor a thought popped into Annie's mind. "Does it not bother you? The stares?" She asked. Sirius glanced at her furrowing his eyebrows. He's never really thought much about it and so just shrugged.

"Not really no." He admitted. "However, haters gonna hate. Let them stare, they're just jealous." He said, giving her shoulder a light squeeze returning back to his usual self. Expecting nothing less from the Gryffindor Annie just rolled her eyes and laughed. Sirius chuckled too.

"Anyways I need your amazing Herbology skills for something." He announced finally getting to the point to why he was looking for her.

Looking to him, Annie stopped in her tracks making his arm fall from her shoulder. "You didn't hurt yourself in another prank did you? Because I really don't want a repeat of last time." She accused squinting her eyes.

Holdinding a hand to his chest, over his heart, Sirius gasped. "The accusations." He said with fake hurt. Annie was holding back a laugh. "Last time was an accident besides if I recall correctly you didn't complain about it." He added wiggling his eyebrows which accompanied a smirk. He was right but the Hufflepuff didn't want to admit to it so instead she playfully shoved him.