(Request) You Intrigue Me- Sirius Part 2

Requested by: EmmaStjernlf

Request: Can you do Sirius x shy reader please

A.N: I'm not entirely sure where I was going with one so please bare with me.

Summary: You and Sirius hang out more and he takes you to the Quidditch match.

------------
Part II
------------

You've felt some what more confident in your ability to talk to people since your conversation with Sirius a couple of days ago. Even if that was simply just being able to hold a slightly longer conversation than usual and to have better eye contact. The eye contact wasn't great but it was an improvement. Sirius made sure to commend you on that.

He's become your rock if you were being honest. That guy radiated confidence and because of that you couldn't help but be in complete awe of him. Speaking of you were currently on your way to meet up with Sirius before walking together to your Potions class with Professor Slughorn. This was also Sirius' way of proving to both Slughorn and McGonagall that he could turn up to class on time.

You, yourself, didn't have any of that confidence at the moment so with that you kept your head low. Your pace was quick as you weaved through the wondering students. Get to Sirius, get to class. That's what you keep telling yourself.

Before you could tell yourself those words again your body collided with someone else's. "Oh." You muttered in shock. The other person was quick to steady you.

"Wow!" The person laughed, their hands still placed firmly on your shoulders. "We've really got to stop doing this."

Upon hearing this your eyes shot up to who spoke, a smile finding it's way onto your face. "Sirius." You breathed, a blush rising to your cheeks. He smirked. You could already feel his confidence radiating from him.

"Come on let's get to class." He said removing his hands from you. You nodded in agreement.

------------

There was barely anyone in the room when you two arrived. You arrived 15-20 minutes early. It wasn't unusual for you to do this but for Sirius it was. "Ah Miss Y/l/n." Professor Slughorn smiled as he noticed you from his place at his desk. You smiled back. Then Slughorn's gaze redirected to Sirius. "Mr Black you're..." He trailed off in confusion. You could see he was about to say late as he would usually do but he stopped himself. "...early."

"Can't be late all the time Professor." Sirius smirked. You glanced at Sirius in shock by his comment but yet weren't at all surprised by it.

"Quiet right, my boy, quiet right." Slughorn agreed before gesturing for you two to take your seats. He then pulled his pocket watch out to check the time. "Early indeed." He mutters as a couple more students made their way in.

You had all intentions of sitting at your sit preferred seat which was further over from where Sirius sat but somehow Sirius persuaded you to sit next to him today.

You felt uncomfortable sitting in a different seat and Sirius could tell. "Hey it's fine, relax." Sirius mumbles, leaning closer to you.

You didn't look at him but nodded your head as you tugged at your sleeves. "I know it just... it doesn't feel right." Sirius gave you a confused look but didn't question it.

"Hey you should come to the Quidditch match later with me. I reckon you'd like it." He suggests changing the subject. You've never been to a Quidditch match before which Sirius knew of from your last conversation. You were thankful he changed the subject but not so much to what he changed it too.