(Request) Runaway- Sirius

Requested by: GryffindorBlack

Request: Can we do one where Sirius and the reader are in love, but they can't admit it to each other. The reader's parents are muggles but they are super strict and they arrange her marriage. When the reader finds out she tells Sirius and then admits that she has loved Sirius for a long time. They kiss and then the reader has to leave. The night before the wedding the reader secretly packs her bags and goes to Sirius' apartment and tells him that she wants to marry him and not some stranger. Then there is a 6 years later where Sirius and the reader were telling this story to their 4 year old daughter.

A.N: Just as an FYI this takes place from the last day of the reader and Sirius' final year at school.

------------

You've loved Sirius from the moment you saw him back in third year but you could never admit to those feelings. Not to him and not to your parents. Especially not to your parents. What you didn't know was that Sirius felt the exact same way and was going through the same problems. He couldn't tell his parents, not that he would given the relationship he has with them, because you were a muggleborn and that was a no go in their eyes. Then very much like Sirius, you couldn't tell your parents because as far as they saw it, Sirius was nothing but a reckless and arrogant pureblood. To them he screamed trouble but they didn't know Sirius, not like you did. They didn't know how kind and caring and considerate he was with his friends. With you.

So you just had to bury your feelings.

Pushing the feeling to the back of your mind you begrudgingly faked a smile as you entered the hall. "Just eat breakfast and get through the day." You told yourself. Your eyes subconsciously scanning the hall for any sight of Sirius. You knew it would only make you feel worse but it's become a habit now, one you couldn't seem to stop even if you tried. What you didn't know was that Sirius had developed the same habit. He wouldn't be satisfied until he saw you in the hall as well.

Your eyes found his but before you could linger on him for a moment longer one of your friends, who came up from behind you, linked their arm with yours and dragged you off to the Y/h/h table. "Come on I'm starved, let's eat." With that you went off with them.

Breakfast was the same as usual with you sparing glances in Sirius' direction, while consciously listening to your friend's conversation about the drama some Slytherins had caused in one of the staircases. You nodded as you looked back to them. They were half way through saying something else when they were interrupted by the sound of owls.

"Ooo mail." You commented, as both you and your friend turned to watch the array of owls swoop in. It appeared not even the last official day of the school year could stop the post owls, not that you minded.

A brown owl flew low over head, dropping a single letter into your hands. You stared at it in confusion. It was from your parents. You weren't expecting a letter from them so why have you been sent one? The confusion then quickly turned into a mild form of anxiety as you hesitantly turned the envelope over to open it. The more you thought about it the more dread you were feeling. What could your parents possibly want? You'd already discussed with them how they would be picking you up tomorrow from the station so what's with the letter.

"I'm sure it's fine." Your friend reassured watching you carefully, upon picking up on your anxiety. You didn't respond. Opening the envelope and pulling the neatly folded letter out, you unfolded it before letting your eyes gaze over it. Your face fell within seconds.

"No." You muttered in disbelief. You could feel the colour drain from your face as your heart skipped a beat. "How... no."

"What happened, what did they say?" Your friend questioned becoming increasingly concerned.