(Request) Life's Not Fair- Remus

Requested by: ivorynoelle

Request: Can u do the reader is Remus Lupin's daughter or Sirius' little sister?

A.N: I've gone with Lupin's daughter, I hope that's okay?

------------

It was a freak accident. It was never suppose to happen. Just like your father, you were attacked and bitten by Fenrir Greyback which resulted with you becoming infected with Lycanthropy. Remus wasn't himself for the first couple of weeks following your attack, personally blaming himself for leaving you alone that night. It took you some time but with the help of Sirius and Tonks you were able to convince him otherwise.

Everyone was welcoming of your new situation and didn't once show the least bit of negativity towards you. That you were thankful for. They didn't even pester you with random questions well... everyone apart from Ron but he soon stopped after Hermione hit him with a book. You still remember that moment.

"For Merlin's sake Ronald have some respect, will you?" Hermione hissed as she closed the book she had in her hands and turned to him. "You can't keep asking those questions."

You were all up in the boys room in Grimmauld Place when this happened. Before Ron could get a word in edge ways, that being a cocky remark, she hit him with the book over his shoulder.

"Ow geeze, alright I'm sorry." He responded leaning away from her and rubbing his shoulder. You nodded, accepting his apology but neither you or Harry could contain the laughter that followed from Hermione hitting him with a book.

"Oh shut up you two." Ron muttered in yours and Harry's direction not finding it funny but you both couldn't help it.

That was probably one of your favourite moments since the incident but not everyone has been so kind and accepting. Draco and co being one lot who you expected hate from as, of course, the moment he found out he told anyone who would listen. His words spreading like wild fire around the school. But what you weren't expecting was one of the Professors to give you hate. The new DADA professor to be exact- Dolores Umbridge.

"Miss Lupin." The pink clad Professor said as she turned on her heels at the front of the class to face you. You cringed at the tone of her voice but looked to her none the less. "What is your stance on the acceptance of werewolves to the school?" She purposed in quiet a patronising voice.

You gulped not liking where this was going. Some of the class whispered to each other as Draco snickered to Crabbe and Goyle. "Go on wolf girl tell her." Malfoy pushed. Hermione, who's sat beside you, shot him a look before giving a concerned one to you. Umbridge didn't even acknowledge Malfoy's comment as she continued to stare at you.

Glancing from Harry and Ron to Hermione you turned back to Umbridge. "What... what does that have to do with this lesson?" You questioned although it wasn't as confident as you hoped.

"Answer the question Miss Lupin." She persisted stepping closer to you.

Taking a deep breath you answered. "I think it's fair, I agree with it. People with Lycanthropy are no less a witch or wizard then someone without the condition." You answered. Your friends and some of your classmates all nodded in agreement with you whereas the fake smile Umbridge held faulted a little when those words left your mouth.

Clearing her throat her eyes narrowed at you and thats when you knew you were in trouble, for what you didn't know. "10 points from Y/h/h." She snapped.