(Request) Dance- Sirius Black Part 1

Requested by: GryffindorBlack

Imagine: And I was hoping for the plot to be that Marlene McKinnon, Miraal's sworn enemy, tells Sirius that she's going to the ball with some Slytherins. When Miraal finds out that Sirius and Marlene are dating her heart breaks. Then Sirius hears Marlene saying about how much she hates Miraal and how she should die to the point where she spread fake rumours about Miraal which kinda ruined her reputation. Marlene cheats on Sirius with Lucius Malfoy, Sirius then breaks up with her and Miraal avoids Sirius. After finishing Hogwarts they're fighting and Miraal somehow saves Sirius and survives to which they admit their feelings to each other.

AN: For character information, Miraal's nickname is Fang because her animagus is a grim wolf. Also the images above is Miraal's appearance and what she wears to the Yule Ball.

This ended up longer then I anticipated but I hope I've included everything you wanted.

------------
Part I
------------

Having just finished her Charms lesson with Lily, Miraal was walking along side her when they heard James. "Evans. Fang." He called out from behind.

Slowing their pace the girls let the Gryffindor catch up with them. The moment he caught up he immediately squeezed between them, slinging his arms over their shoulders. All the girls could do was smirk at each other before rolling their eyes. "You two excited for the Ball yet?" He asked.

"Well obviously." Miraal laughed.

"Of course we are." Lily added. "It's an excuse to dress up and look pretty."

Rolling his eyes James sighed. "Of course you'd say that."

"I mean she's not wrong." Miraal pointed out agreeing with her best friend.

"Whatever." James muttered feeling outnumbered. Deciding on changing the subject slightly he asked another question. "Fine then, if you're excited about it then who are you going to ask to go with you?"

This made Miraal stop, which in turn made James and Lily stop as well. Luckily they had reached a relatively empty part of the corridor when Miraal did this. "I haven't gotten that far yet." She answered. Not that James believed her.

"Come on I'm sure you've thought about it?" Potter pushed. Lily shot him a glare for pushing the subject but James ignored the look.

Tucking some strands of her brown hair behind her ear, Miraal turned back to her friends. "Umm... I was thinking of asking Sirius." She answered. "As friends of course." She quickly added upon seeing Lily's face.

James was oblivious to the face Lily made as he let go of her. "Ah my children! You grow up too fast." He swooned before laughing making Miraal blush in embarrassment.

"Shut up Potter!" Miraal snapped back. "Besides Sirius is older then you."

"Yeah." James shrugged. "But you're not." He pointed out.

"Whatever." Miraal sighed rolling her eyes. Deciding on changing the subject Miraal spoke up again. "Where is Sirius anyways?"

Taking a moment to think James smiled. "He should be in the common room with Remus." He answered. "At least that's where I left him eariler."

------------

All the way to the common room the three Gryffindors were laughing and joking about anything and everything they could think off. Reaching their destination, they all glanced at each other, massive grins on their faces. Although that all faded the moment Miraal saw Sirius. More specifically who he was with.