(Request) Back From the Dead- Sirius and Remus Part 2

Requested by: ollie1985

Request: I dont know if you do any further requests. But would you write a story that in the third HP the 5th Marauder comes along and Sirius and Remus both thought she was dead. Your stories are so good, I thought just give it a try.

Summary: Having grown comfortable with the new Order that now live in Grimmauld Place, Harry arrives. He questions why you mistook him for James a couple years ago before the twins drag you off for a new prank.

A.N: Hope y'all enjoy this one! I promise this isn't near as dark as I made the first part.

Also, as a mini announcement, I'm closing the requests for this book. This is simply so I can catch up with all the requests that I've yet to write.

------------
Part II
------------

The Order reformed several weeks ago and all the members, new and old, had settled into 12 Grimmauld Place after both you and Sirius offered the house as Headquarters to Dumbledore. Sirius adjusted to the sudden amount of people rather quickly but you, however, it took slightly longer. But all of the Order were sympathetic towards you and knew when to give you space.

A small "rescue party" had just left the premises of Grimmauld Place to go collect Harry Potter from his unearthly relatives. It wasn't really a rescue party but that's what Tonks had taken to calling it and you couldn't blame her, it was pretty spot on from what you remember of the Dursleys and from what both Hermione and Ron had told you. That being said you had originally asked to go on the mission but Sirius and Remus insisted that you didn't incase any Deatheaters saw you.

You couldn't blame them for being protective but it sure did annoy you. Reluctantly you resided in the kitchen with the other Order members as they all fell into a discussion. Two of the Weasley kids were sat with you at the table. Why you don't know as Molly had already told the pair to leave.

Glancing to Molly you nodded. "Fred. George. You two better go upstairs before your mum blows a casket for you ignoring her." You laugh looking between the pair. They sigh as Molly gives you a sympathetic smile before mouthing a thank you. You nod.

"Not fair." The pair mumble in unison as they reluctantly stand up from the table before making their out of the kitchen and down the hallway to go upstairs.

You couldn't help but smirk as they left, finding their reaction funny. The pair reminded you of how James and Sirius use to be when they were younger. "You're a bad influence on them." You hear Molly comment as she looks to you. Glancing to her you shrug giving her an innocent smile. Arthur and Sirius trying not to laugh at your response as Remus just shakes his head.

Soon enough the meeting began and you found yourself sat silently in your seat. You listened to each comment and opinion each member made, none of them being able to agree on anything and all of them trying to talk over each other. Honeslty these meetings were nothing but a drag. They weren't as interesting or as funny as they once were back during the First Wizarding War. But then again during the First Wizarding War you had all your friends to help make light of the situation. To keep you sane.

You were so deep in your thoughts of nostalgia that you didn't snap out of it until the kitchen door was slammed shut. "Harry." You could hear Molly say in her usual happy tone.

"Mrs Weasley." Harry responded equally as happy.

While your gaze was held on the kitchen door, Remus was the first to notice the vacant look on your face. "Are you alright?" He asked with concern. This caused everyone to glance at you.