(Request) The Afterlife- Sirius

Requested by: @angourierice

Imagine: Hey, I was wondering if I could request something for Sirius, where the reader and him were together and she had passed the same day as Lily and James. And they have a reunion in the afterlife. Thanks for considering.

------------

It's not the first time you've feared for your loves safety. Ever since your passing on the same night as the Potters' deaths, Sirius has never been the same. I mean after all he did get a sentence of 12 years in Azkaban for betraying James and Lily to Voldemort, murdering 12 muggles as well as murdering both you and Peter. All of which was a lie, he was falsely accused of the crimes. Peter was the one who had killed you before staging his own death and framing your boyfriend.

You've known the truth since the day you died but you couldn't say anything, how could you, you were dead. The Potters knew the truth as well but they couldn't do anything either.

Despite the fact it's been a running total of 14 years since you last saw Sirius in person, it still hasn't changed your need to keep an eye on him. To be his guardian angel as it were. Not that you could stop his mischievous behaviour that hasn't left him since your school days at Hogwarts.

Which brings you to your current situation. The battle in the Department of Mysteries. All the other times Sirius has gotten himself into sticky situations you've always assumed he was being reckless but this just tops it. In fact you were positive he was just showing off at this point, more so to Harry if anything. Everything was going well too until Bellatrix shouted the one curse you hoped to never hear again.

You didn't pay much attention to the battle after that as you were startled at the sound of someone groaning from behind you. Turning around your eyes widen in shock and slight happiness. "Urgh... my head." He moans picking himself up off the floor and dusting his clothes off still having not noticed you. "Why does my whole body hurt?" He questions aloud.

Deciding to make yourself known you answer his question. "That would be the killing curse for you, Pads." You answer with a smile.

Upon hearing your voice his eyes snap towards you. "Y/N?" He asks in disbelief taking a step towards you to which you nod. "It's been so long."

"Too long." You add. With that comment he practically tackles you into a bear hug which you gladly return with just as much energy.

But the hug ended when the memories of the last time he saw you entered his head again. "I didn't do it." He paused. "What they accused me off, I would never do that. I couldn't, I didn't." He panicked.

Grabbing a hold of his hands you looked up at him. "It's alright, I know love. I've always known. It was Peter." You comforted.

"Yeah mate, we've known since that night that it wasn't you but we couldn't exactly say anything could we?" Confused, Sirius looks over his shoulder to the couch to see two other people he hasn't seen in a long time.

"James? Lily?" To which they nod similar to what you did. Lily is the first to get up from the couch, pulling Sirius into a hug. James followed after.

"So what is this place? It looks exactly like the Gryffindor common room from when we were here." Your boyfriend questions as he looks around the room.

"That's because it is. It's our heaven. Our afterlife. However, I'm still not exactly sure why it's the Gryffindor common room though." You explained still a little bit confused yourself.

"Yep so even in the afterlife you still cannot escape Hogwarts." James pointed out making you all laugh.

"However it is good to see you though Sirius." Lily spoke.

"And it's good to see you two as well." He replied.

"Hey, what about me?" You questioned pretending to be hurt that he didn't include you as James rolled his eyes at your comment.

Turning back to face you Sirius pulled you into a hug. "It's always good to see you." He muttered into your hair. Lily laughed as James groaned.

"Get a room you two!"

"Oh shut up Prongs." Sirius retorted before kissing the top of your head.

"You sound like an old man James." You laughed.

"Hey, if anything Padfoot is the old man here." Your friend pointed out which in turn made a smirk appear on Sirius' face and the smile on yours drop upon knowing what he's about to say.

"Ah no, don't you dare say it Black." You warned pointing your finger at him. "Now look what you've done James." You whined making James shrug.

"I'm older then you. I'm finally older then you!" Sirius cheered turning to James with a goofy grin.

Turning to Lily to sighed. "It's like being back at school again."

"Yep." She replied coping your tone before the pair of you chuckled to each other.