(Request) Drunken Catastrophe- Sirius

Requested by: harrys-big10incher

Request: I have one it's not much but: y/n gets really drunk at a party and some guys trying to take advantage of her but Sirius sees it and punches them in the face. Sirius isn't drunk cuz he had detention. Then Sirius takes you back to his dorm and changes you into his t-shirt and sweat pants and cuddles y/n and they both fall sleep.

A.N: Okay so I wasn't exactly sure whether they would use goblets or plastic cups or something when it comes to parties so I've gone with plastic cups. I don't know if that's right or not but it's what I'm going with.

Warnings: One or two swears and being taken advantage off I guess? (Light description, nothing too serious)

------------

This was not how Sirius planned to spend his afternoon, in detention because he didn't do the homework and then proceeded to fall asleep in the same lesson. He'd much rather spend his time in the Hall where the party was getting drunk and hanging out with his friends. Hanging out with you. But no, instead he landed himself detention.

"Urgh..." He groaned as he threw his head. "This is taking forever."

"You have 15 minutes left, Black, I'm sure you can manage." The profesor spoke. Looking up from his desk at the front of the classroom, the professor glanced at Sirius giving the boy an unamused expression. Sirius only groaned in responce before flopping his head onto the desk and placing his hands over his head. Shaking his head the professor went back to marking the class' papers.

Sirius had obversly fallen asleep again because before he knew it, the side of his desk was being tapped and the professor was standing there trying to talk to him. "Mr. Black? Mr. Black!" He called raisng his voice ever so slightly.

Jolting awake Sirius lazily sat up and stared at the professor, rubbing his hands over his tired face. "What?" The Gryffindor grumbled.

"You can go to the party now, your detention's over." With that the professor walked off out of the room leaving Sirius alone.

"Woo, I can go to the party. How nice." The Marauder sarcastically mumbled to himself, rolling his eyes. Getting out of his seat and tucking the chair back under the desk, Sirius slowly made his way from the classroom and down to the Hall.

------------

You, along with James, Remus and Peter have been at the party from the moment it began. Originally there was no alcohol, just Pumpkin Juice and other non-alcoholic beverages, but some of the seventh years managed to get ahold on multiple bottles of different branded Fire Whiskey. You can imagine how well that's gone.

Not everyone was drunk, however, but a fair proportion of the students were. You being one of them. "I'm getting another drink." You whisper yelled to James before leaving, not waiting for a response. Granted all his response was, was a nod.

You were honestly the most intoxicated out of you and the Marauders, which was an achievement in itself but it was also pretty evident too by how you stumbled your way over to the drinks table. How you made it without actually falling over your feet you'll never know but once you reached your destinaton, that being one of the drinks tables, you were relieved. A happy smile plastered on your face.

Holding your plastic cup up, despite your blurred vision, you were able to some degree to pour yourself another round of Fire Whiskey. "Well, well, what do we have here?" Came a slightly slurred voice along with a couple of laughs. He was with people. You honestly didn't recognise the voice and didn't think they were referring to you so you continued to ignore them. Instead opting to sip on your cold drink. Which, as it turned out, was the wrong thing to do.