(Request) Filthy Mud Blood Part 2

Requested by: WilhoitEsor

A.N: I know the first part wasn't a request but a second part was requested so I thought why not? I also hope that this part did the first one more justice.

Warnings: A couple of swear words

------------
Part II
------------

Ever since the incident with Lucius and what he called you, the Marauders have come to the conclusion that it's best if they stay with you. Thankfully you all share the same lessons so there's always at least one of the boys with you.

However the downside to this is that you also share some of your classes with Lucius, History of Magic being one of the them, which is where the incident began last time.

You were on your way to meet James down at the Quidditch pitch ready for his practice match. Peter was with you as he didn't have anything else to do either and both Sirius and Remus had already gone.

You both were in a deep conversation, laughing ever so often at each others remarks when a group of people stood in front of you, blocking your path. Stopping, you both groaned when you looked to see Lucius and his gang.

"What this time, Malfoy?" You asked in a bored tone as you crossed your arms over your chest.

He glared at you. "What? You're not going to go and cry to your friends?" He mocked as his friends laughed. You and Peter rolled your eyes.

"Knock it off Malfoy." Peter shot. Lightly grabbing your arm, he began guiding you away from the group of Slytherins.

Just as you were about to pass Lucius, he grabbed your wrist. Stopping, you turned your head to face him. "You better watch yourself mud blood." He smirked. You just mocked his smirk.

------------

James was just leaving the changing rooms when you and Peter turned up. "Hey guys." James smiled as he pulled you both into a hug. You both returned the hug. "Didn't think you were going to show up." He joked as he let you both go.

Glancing to Peter you both rubbed your necks awkwardly. "Yeah..." You trailed off. "We would have been on time but we ran into Malfoy and his friends on the way here." You explained.

This instantly got James' attention. "Shit, what happened? Are you alright?" He rattled out.

"I'm fine." You promised.

"He called her a mud blood again and told her to watch herself." Peter informed with a slight shrug. You glanced at Peter.

"Wait til I see that pompous-" James went to say but you stopped him.

"James it's fine, he didn't try anything besides you have a game to attent." You reassured him before pointing to where his team mates are waiting. He didn't believe you but nodded regardless.

"Sirius and Remus are up in the stands." James informed. "We're meeting back here after the match." You both nodded. Patting James on the shoulder you and Peter let him go.

------------

You both found Sirius and Remus pretty quickly in the stands and sat beside them. "You two took your time." Sirius stated much like James had done.

You nodded but didn't answer him instead you turned your attention to the pitch as James and the rest of the Gryffindor team flew out onto the pitch. "We ran into Lucius on the way here." Peter informed quietly. Both Sirius and Remus had the same reaction as James but they didn't bombard you with questions. Instead they glanced at you as Peter informed them of what happened.