(Request) Full Moon Temperament- Remus

Requested by: odettewernique

Request: So I was wondering if u could do something where Remus gets a bit mad during the full moon, breaks up with reader because of his furry little problem (so there's a bit of angst) then the reader tries to make him jealous (it works) and it ends on a good note.

Well they break up a week before the full moon, and she makes him jealous 2 days before the full moon or something like this

A.N: I really need to go to sleep but here's another request done and dusted for you guys. Hope you like it :)

------------

"We're done Y/n, it's over!" Remus' words echoed. You didn't have the faintest idea to where any of this sudden anger has come from. Remus seemed perfectly calm and collected yesterday.

"Remus I-"

"No Y/n, this..." He says gesturing to the two of you. "... this is over. Move on." His eyes were full of anger as he stared directly into your emotional ones. You couldn't believe what he was saying but before you could question it further Remus spun on his heel and stormed off. Leaving you alone in the semi quiet corridor. The remaining students staring at you with intrigue, whispering to each other.

Tears formed in your eyes as you watched Remus continue on down the corridor not once looking back. Then he rounded the corner, disappearing from your sight completely. Refusing to let your tears fall, especially in front of your eavesdropping peers, you blinked rapidly before walking off in the opposite direction yourself.

Lily and Marlene were the ones that found you. Having found solitude in the girls prefect bathroom you broke down crying. You had all intentions of locking yourself in one of the cubicles but the two strong headed Gryffindors stopped you. You didn't even notice them to begin with as it wasn't until Marlene spoke that you noticed them.

"Y/n? Y/n what's wrong?" She asks, her eyes widening at the sight of your red and tear stained face. The two girls practically running over to you. Upon hearing Marlene's voice and the pairs quick footsteps, you forced yourself to stop crying, not wanting them to see you like this.

"Please tell us." Lily begged. She knew you weren't one to cry over little things so this must have been something major to warrant you crying like this.

"It's Remus." You began, already feeling the tears building back up again. The two Gryffindors glanced between each other. "He- he was fine yesterday but today he was completely different."

"What did he do?" Lily asked. She felt like she was walking on eggshells with your emotions but she had to ask.

"He broke up with me!" You sobbed, finally letting the tears fall once again. The girls were quick to pull you into their arms, giving you a comforting hug.

"Hey, shhhh, it's alright. It's alright, we've got you." Lily cooed rubbing your back.

"Do you know why he did that?" Marlene questioned calmly but you shook your head.

"No." You muttered between sobs. The pair nodded.

Letting you cry until you couldn't no more, the two slowly pulled away from you. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up."

------------

The Gryffindor common room door was almost torn off its hinges as it was thrown open. Everyone in the room casually turning to see what the commotion was about but then immediately regretted it upon seeing who it was. The room was deathly silent in an instant.