(Request) Unexpected- Remus

Requested by: _-_Euphoria_-_

Imagine: So I'm not sure if you've done something like this but it's a Remus x Slytherin female reader and shes the last person anyone expected him to be dating. And due to the fact their houses are enemies they keep their relationship a secret until either James or Sirius finds out.

------------

He's a Gryffindor and you're a Slytherin, you should be enemies right? Your houses hate each other's guts yet here you both are keeping your relationship status a secret. You and Remus have been dating for about three months now and the fact no one has figured it out yet is beyond you.

It wasn't like you two were strictly secret about it either. Some times when you both felt confident you would send a flirtatious wink here or blow a kiss there. You did this whenever you passed each other in the hallways or when you caught each other's gaze in the classroom. Whenever your friends saw the interaction your go to excuse was that you did it because it creeped the other out.

The Marauders weren't sure how they felt about it, whereas Malfoy, Rosier and the rest of your group found it absolutely funny. Emma especially. Severus was amused by it but never once laughed to the extend that the rest of the group did.

It was breakfast time and to your relief neither the Marauders or your friends were here yet. Remus however was. Making your way down the Great Hall you managed to snag yourself a seat opposite him on the Gryffindor table much to the other students dismay.

"Morning." You smiled as he was reading his book. Putting the book down he smiled back at you.

"Morning to you too." He returned. "So have Emma or Rosier questioned you any further about us?" He smirked.

Running a hand through your hair you let out a groan. "Questioned? Don't you mean interrogated." You laughed. "At one point I was pretty sure Emma worked it out but she came to the conclusion that I'm too good for you and so dismissed the idea. However, she is finding the gestures incredibly funny to watch, mainly because of your friends reactions." You explained.

Upon hearing this Remus couldn't help but laugh, him too finding his friends reactions amusing to watch. "I mean she does have a point." He paused."Two actually."

Looking at the Gryffindor you tilted your head in confusion. "The first one being that you are too good for me and the second being that James and Sirius' reactions are pretty funny to see so I'll give her that one." He chuckled. After hearing the first point you couldn't do anything but blush, which Remus saw. But before you could speak you were cut off by someone gagging not too far from you. Although you didn't turn to look who it was you had a fair idea to whom the noise belonged to.

"What's she doing here?!" The voice spat. Keeping your eyes on your boyfriend you noticed his posture change. He seemed to slouch in a defeated and fed up manner. You noticed this but his friend apparently did not.

"What do you want Potter?" You sighed rolling your eyes as you turned to him.

"I wanted to speak to my friend but umm... you're sat in my seat." He said in a petty tone.

"Funny I don't recall seeing your name written on here when I sat down?" You questioned sarcastically. Even went as far as to check the bench for James' name which did nothing but annoy him further.

Before he could do anything Remus stopped him. "Look James just stop it. Y/N is only here because she's my partner in our Ancient Runes lessons. And the deadline for our project is next week." He sighed making James stop and stare at him. It wasn't a complete lie you were his partner for the assignment. However, you were also at the table because you wanted to talk to each other without the fear for each others friends.