(Request) The Unwanted Bodyguard- Sirius

Requested by: Okaramel

Imagine: Yona Potter, the adopted sister of James Potter, is being harassed by the Slytherins for being muggle born. Sirius takes it upon himself to be her "bodyguard" against them but also to annoy her since Yona doesn't like to be protected. Over time they end up falling for each other, the marauders also having a bet to see if she falls under his spell.

AN: Okay so I've just altered this so it should make more sense now and shouldn't confuse people.
Also I've never written a kiss scene before so this was a first. So I'm sorry if it came out cringy.
I hope this turned out how you wanted and I hope I've included everything. I think I have anyways.

------------

"What's the matter mud blood, cat got your tongue?" One of the Slytherins laughed as Yona tried desperately to avoid them.

Having just finished her last lesson she was on her way back to the common room when the group of Slytherins spotted Yona in the corridor. Instantly shouting insults at the girl. She didn't do anything wrong, she never has, but it doesn't stop them from bullying her. Clenching her jaw Yona kept her gaze to floor as she tried to walk past them. "Oh don't be like that Potter!" Another one calls.

Her brother or his friends, the Marauders, were nowhere to be seen and so couldn't help her out. Not that she needed their help mind you. Yona was more then capable of defending herself, she didn't need the help. Especially from Black. The Gryffindor internally groaned as her mind wondered back to him. Sirius Black, the charming yet annoying one of the group. He only helped her with the Slytherins so that he, himself, could tease her about it and it was the most frustrating thing on the planet.

"Leave me alone Malfoy." She muttered walking away from them. Yona thought that for once she had gotten through to the stupid Slytherins but oh how wrong she was.

"What was that Potter?" Lucius spat charging after the poor girl. She really wasn't in the mood for this.

"You heard what I said." The girl answered in a bored tone becoming face to face with the blond.

"Why you-" He was cut off by someone at the other end of the corridor, not too far away.

"What's going on here?" An all too familiar voice sang as they came up on Yona's left side. She didn't have to turn to know who it was. "Oh Yona I thought that was you." He said standing beside her and slinging his arm around her shoulders which in turn made her blush. She hated when he did this.

"Nothing's happening Sirius." Yona stated not looking at him and for once Lucius seemed to some what agree with the girl.

"Stay out of this Black." The Slytherin hissed. Sirius knew full well what was happening and so decided to be young Potter's bodyguard once again.

"Surely you have better things to do then to pick on poor Yona here?" He questioned glancing at her for a second.

This just seemed to frustrate Malfoy but not to the point of wanting to lash out and use his wand. "Why are you even protecting her Black? She's just a mudblood." The blonde muttered making his friends snicker. Yona on the other hand wasn't sure if she felt angry or belittled by the comment.

"It's my choice of who I want to hang out with blondie." Sirius retorted. The nickname now making Yona snicker as the Slytherins stare at Black in shock. "Now get lost." He added staring the group down with a stern glare. Soon enough they reluctantly gave up and stormed off back to whatever they were doing beforehand.