Chapter 45. The Meeting

"What do you want to talk about?" San asked Wooyoung when he sat down on the couch. "Can we take it slow, please?" Wooyoung looked up at San with glass eyes. San let out a sigh then looked at his boyfriend again. "Sure as long as you are happy" San held Wooyoung's right cheek with his hand and brought the boy in for a quick kiss.

1 hours later

Now there are only thirty minutes left till they leave for the meeting. Everyone is ready and in the living room. Wooyoung is a little stressed so he is in the kitchen with Anna. She is making some fruit toast for Wooyoung. When he is stressed or nervous he wants to eat something sweet but he also wants to stay healthy so she does this.

 When he is stressed or nervous he wants to eat something sweet but he also wants to stay healthy so she does this

"Thanxx hoe," Wooyoung said headfirst into the plate. "It's not the first time I have done this hoe no need for thanxx," she said and washed her hands. From the living room to the kitchen came Kate, Niki, San, and Hueningkai who were looking at what Wooyoung was eating.

"Wahhhh can I get some pleaseeee" Huenigkai said making baby grabby hands. "No, if you want go ask mama," said Wooyoung in a baby-like voice. "Mama?" Niki said with knitted eyebrows just like San. 

"Oh, mama way 모두 발을 맞추고" as usual Anna started singing to some random songs she remembers. "Stan ATEEZ heteros," Wooyoung said making a finger gun which Anna returned.

"We all know only me, Niki, and Hueningkai are hetero here and who are ATEEZ?" a loud gasp was heard by the two simps. "You don't know the legends?!" Wooyoung said, "You don't know the kings?!" Anna added.

"Why so much prising them?" San asked looking at Wooyoung specifically demanding an explanation, meanwhile, Niki was eyeing Anna.

"Why so quiet?" Niki asked wide-eyed "Intimidated much" Kate added fake coughing. "Welp ATEEZ is ATEEZ," Wooyoung said eating his food again. "That isn't an answer," San said.

Wooyoung put his hand on his face to stop himself from laughing very hard while looking at Anna who got on the ground on her knees (if you know, yunho, lee know). "Da hell is you doing bitch?" Kate asked.

"건배하자 like a thunder" Wooyoung lost it at this point "I'm not saying to stan ATEEZ but like that's exactly what I'm saying," she said once she got up from the floor. Still, they were waiting for an explanation as to who ATEEZ is.

"I would let Mingi of ATEEZ hit me with a truck," she said looking at Kate. "Have you seen the sexy member of ATEEZ that dude is something else" Wooyoung added eating the last bite of his food.

"Pardon me what?" San looked and sounded offended. "Let's be honest San is a reincarnation of Satan himself," Wooyoung said again taking the plate and placing it in the sink while San had his mouth drop to the floor. "Well San is a mafia leader so yeah he is kind of an evil person," Niki said not getting the full picture of the conversation.

"No, not this San, ATEEZ San. But you know the apple breaker uff that man is hella strong" now they were full-on, head to toe, talking about the members of this group called ATEEZ.