Chapter 38. Mind on him

They reached their house. Kate was tired from the long ride. Jungho, Mingi, and Niki wanted to sleep while San really missed Wooyoung. Even tho he was tired as the others he went down to meet his dear guests.

San opened the wooden door and went down the old stairs to the four boys well two now since two of them had died from the medicine we gave them and the other one died from starvation. 

Now there was only their boss Lay and Kai. "Well hello did you miss us, boys?" San asked but the boys were exhausted to speak. They both just raised their heads and looked at San with eyes half-closed they were about to die as well if they didn't eat. 

"You are lucky I just came from my baby and the road tired me. I am giving you some time to relax before you meet your friends as well." With that San just turned around and went up.

He got into his room and closed the door. There was a big window in San's room. He watched as the sun glows on the horizon.

 He watched as the sun glows on the horizon

His mind went back to his boyfriend. He thought of how beautiful and bright his smile was. How sweet and melodic his voice was singing that beautiful song under the moonlight.

San didn't know he had fallen this hard for the younger. He never thought of himself falling in love with someone. Now, look at him missing the love of his life. 

Even tho San was tired and wanted to sleep he just couldn't. His mind was filled with a certain Jung Wooyoung. 

San thought to himself 'How is he? Is he thinking about me? Does he miss me as I do? Is he safe far from me and my hold?' 

His head was hurting from all the overthinking and stress. He really was worried about the boy and wants him to come back. Still, it's Wooyoung who we are talking about, and San would never do something his baby wouldn't like.

He was just too much head over hills for him. The smallest act of Wooyoung and San exploded on the inside. His heart would melt in the spot and he would go soft for the boy.

'Do you realize what you have done to me precious? Here I am thinking about you and worrying about you. You have changed me and I'm not complaining about it. I just want you to stay with me and come back so I can hold you again. It was amazing to be with you. I will wait for you precious no matter how much this long journey will last I will always be here for you to come at me'

San kept telling those words in his brain while he softly smiled looking out of the window. 

"Sweet dreams my precious love. I will be here for you waiting" And with that San went to sleep. When he wakes up after some hours he and the rest will decide on what to do with the left two enemies and how to end their father.

That will happen when they all wake up which will take some time. For now, they will just enjoy the thought of meeting their babies and reuniting with them again in the near very near future.

But while they are out of danger San and the rest should act fast before it's too late.

"I hope you know what you are doing San...Please think wisely about this"