Chapter 46. Bathroom Stall

"Well since he now came this one is Hwang Hyunjin and he is our fighter, spy, and adviser" Changbin took Hyunjin by his side now that the tension was a little lower.

"Since you are siblings doesn't that make us allies? I mean we aren't going to be enemies when two siblings are in enemy gangs right? Does this make any sense? To me it does..." Felix said looking at his boyfriend than at the Hwang's.

"Yeah, actually it makes perfect sense..." Niki said nodding slowly looking at San. "Yeah and you are actually correct Felix," Bang Chan said nodding at Felix then at Niki.

"So I guess we are friends now right San?" Changbin asked San. "Yeah the way we became allies is a little wired but effective," he said smiling and nodding softly at the other leader.

"Now let's hear the other leaders shall we..." Kate suggested and all the focus was now on the other two leaders.

"Hello I'm Choi SeungCheol but here you can call me S.Coups I'm the leader of the Seventeen gang; this is Lee Ji Hoon we call him Woozi he is my main fighter; this is Joshua Hong, my planner; and this one is Choi Han Sol we call him, Vernon he is my spy, fighter." San started to eye Vernon and trying to understand where he was watching and like expected it was Wooyoung.

San felt like he was being threatened by the way Vernon was looking at HIS boyfriend. Never the less he didn't do anything since he needs the help of the other leaders.

"Hello everyone I'm Rosanne Park you can call me Rose I'm the leader of my girl gang BlackPink; this is Lalisa Manomban she is like Kim Kate my sniperist, and fighter; this is Kim Jennie my main fighter and spy; this is Kim Jisoo my right hand; this is Ryujin she is my killer," the girl said and as San was about to speak she spoke again.

"I'm very sorry to interrupt you San but I want to ask something," Rose said San signaled that she can continue so she did.

"Hyunjin by any chance do you have--"

"NO"

"A-"

"NO"

"A sister named Yeji"

Anna wasn't letting Rose finish but once she did the siblings took deep breathes in sync.

"Yeah...we do actually..." he admitted while Anna was questioning her entire life and existence. "What is the meaning of life?" she asked herself "Well Yeji is a part of us she is my planner," Rose said and then asked "So just like Seo Changbin's situation we are allies too, Choi San," she said with a smile and leaning back on her part of the couch.

"That's great Rosanne Park," he also leaned on his part of the couch "Call me Rose we are friends now" she really is nice "What about you S.Coups are you in too?" Changbin asked the Seventeen leader.

S.Coups was thinking for a hot minute until Vernon whispered something in his ear. That didn't go unnoticed to San and Wooyoung. Wooyoung was behind San in between Anna and Kate. He placed a hand on San's shoulder and San seemed to calm a little under the touch of his lover.

"Can we have some privacy as leaders please?" S.Coups asked trying not to sound rude to the rest. Everyone agreed and left the meeting place.

Everyone went out of the meeting room to the waiting room on the other side of the hallway.

Wooyoung cooed at the very beautiful room. Not everyone was awkward around each other. Felix came up to Wooyoung and started to have a conversation with him. Even tho Wooyoung was having fun with Felix he could feel the intense stare Vernon was giving him. 

"Hey, Lix do you know where the bathroom is by any chance?" Wooyoung asked Felix a little embarrassed.

"No...I don't actually...let me ask" Felix replied very friendly and signaled Bang Chan to come near. "Do you know where the bathroom is Wooyoung needs to go" Felix said to Bang Chan "Ah yes it's the door on the end of the hallway the one on the left" Chan directed Wooyoung with his finger when Wooyoung nodded Felix asked, "Do you want me to come with you?" Wooyoung shook his head as a no and provided to walk away.

"Felix Where is Wooyoung? Wasn't he with you?" Anna asked Felix. Bang Chan came from behind and explained to her and then she provided to talk with the girls and her brother.

Vernon on the other hand saw where Wooyoung went and followed him. 

In The Bathroom

Wooyoung was washing his hands after he finished his business. He was drying his hands with a towel when the door opened revealing no other than Vernon.

Trying not to make eye contact with him Wooyoung began to walk out of the bathroom stall but a hand stopped him. 

Wooyoung got pined on the wall opposite of the door. "Why him?" Vernon asked "What do you mean?" confusion could be seen on Wooyung "Why him? What does San have that I don't?" Vernon made eye contact with Wooyoung.

"Well, Vernon... San loves me more than you ever did and makes sure I know and feel the love he has for me. San never left me alone when I needed him most and he certainly asks for consent and makes sure I approve before he does anything to me. Yeah like you said I don't know why it's him and not you." Wooyoung tried to get out of Vernon's hold once he was done talking his speech.

He broke free from the hold but Vernon refused to give up. "I regret it okay...All the times I cheated I regret it all Woo please give me one just one more chance..." Vernon practically pleaded, burying his head on Wooyoung's neck inhaling deeply. 

"I'm sorry Vernon you had twelve chances and you ruined it every single time," Wooyoung said pushing the boy away or at least trying "I promise this time it will be different take me instead please" the door opened and in came a very shocked and confused Felix.

"Felix it's not what you think..." Wooyoung began to rant but Felix stopped him. He went up to the two and pulled Wooyoung. "You heard his Vernon he is in a relationship, happy and loved, stop coming to him to take him back he is already taken"

Wooyung was a little shocked by Felix's words but never complained. Felix pulled Wooyoung out of the bathroom. "Thank you Lix," Wooyoung said once they were out.

"Hey, we are friends now you would have done the same for me right?" he was right Wooyoung would have done the same for him.

"Let's not tell the rest about this shall we?" He suggested and Wooyoung agreed never the less. When they went in the room both boys acted like nothing happened and when Anna asked what took Wooyoung so long they just said "Diarrhea"