Chapter 53. How do you know my name?

Aren't they just some QUEENS like look at them UGGHHHH!!! THEY ARE YO PRETTY AND I AM SO GAY AT THIS POINT!!!! Anygay onto the story:)))) 

_____________________________________

Yunho's mom had called Yunho before Wooyoung and San had arrived to visit them at home since it had been a while and she wanted to see her other not biological kids and her future son in law.  Yunho asked his mom if the others could come as well since they are also part of the family. She was more than happy to agree. The only ones who couldn't come were Hueningkai, Niki and Kate. These three were their friends not practically part of the family. Niki however could have been part of the family if he had a pussy to ask Anna out but unfortunately he has some balls.

Today was actually a very special day. Today it's Mr.Jeong's birthday. The best way to celebrate such an amazing event is with the whole family (I could never relate T-T). 

Yunho opened the door and shouted for his parents. "Mom! Dad! We are home!". Loud running steps were heard and Ms.Jeong together with her husband came running at Yunho and Mingi who were at the front door. Them being big blocked all the other visitors from vision.

"Yunho honey you came! Hello to you too Mingi darling! How have you been?" Ms.Jeong wested no time to ask them all the necessary questions a mother should always ask (I could never relate #2).

"Hello to you too mom! I have been good thanxx" Mingi said with a very big smile on his face from all the love his mother in law gave him.

"Thank you everyone for camming! Come on in and go to the back yard aunt Jessi and her wife are there grilling beef." Mr.Jeong said after everyone had wished him a happy birthday. 

"Aunt Jessi brought her wife along today?!" Wooyoung asked very amusedly. The thing is Jessi never said that she had a wife or any kind of partner at all.

"Aunt Jessi has a wife?!" Yeosang said with wide eyes looking at Seonghwa. Seonghwa shrugged his shoulders signaling he didn't know shit.

Yunho took everyone to the back yard where the family gathering and birthday party will be taking place. "Hey, aunt Jessi is this your wife mom, and dad told us?" Yunho asked Jessi when he was near.

The rest came a bit later but then when they arrived Wooyoung and San were nowhere to be found. "Hey Yunho yes this is my wife her name is Hwasa," Jessi said.

"Hey there I'm Hwasa Jessi's soon to be wife," Hwasa said emphasizing the 'soon to be' part.

"Oh come on we are nearly married" Jessi whined to her wife while the rest were laughing at the couple, they looked very happy. "Hey where is Wooyoung and who are these fine gentlemen here?" Jessi asked and Yunho introduced everyone.

"And for the first question where is the boy named Wooyoung?" Hwasa asked looking around "Yeah she is right where are Wooyoung and San? They were behind us" Soobin asked looking around. "Mr. Jeong asked them to help with something they will come in a few minutes," Anna said assuring them that their friends aren't doing anything stupid.

After a few seconds just like Anna said Wooyoung and San came walking hand in hand and waving at their friends.

"Hey, guys sorry for making you wait!" Wooyoung said then he unlocked hands with San and went to hug his aunt Jessi.

"Aunt Jessi I missed you a lot!" Wooyoung ran to Jessi and hugged her tightly and she hugged him as much.

"Aww, I missed you too my sweet sweet boy!" Jessi was very happy to see Wooyoung again. She had a very soft spot for Wooyoung. He always reminded her of her sons that she left home. He just like her boys was left by his mother. Wooyoung reminded her that her sons have found a way to be happy even without her in their lives.

"Where is your wife auntie?" Wooyoung asked teasingly. Jessi pointed at the woman who was grilling the beef. "Hey there Wooyoung sorry I can't turn around right now I have this beef in my hands once I finish I will meet you properly," Hwasa said nicely.

"It's okay we will talk at the table. By the way aunt Jessi I know you have met the boys so I want you to meet my boyfriend as well" he said cheekily and Jessi was very excited to meet the boy.

Wooyoung went and grabbed San by the hand to introduce him to Jessi. San and Wooyoung were now in front of Jessi. You would think that she was excited to meet him like the rest but that was not the case.

When San looked at Jessi in the eyes it was like time stopped for her. "Hello there aunt Jessi!" san said waiving slowly. "Auntie this my boyfriend-" Wooyoung couldn't finish his sentence because Jessi spoke. 

"S..Sa...Sannie..." she said and her eyes were filled with tears. Everyone was shocked as to how she knew San and at that moment Hwasa turned around and looked at the rest with the plate full of beef and her hands.

"The beef is rea...dy..." her smile dropped when she saw Wooyoung and she was now in the same state as Jessi.

"Jung...Wooyoung..." she said and the plate fell off her hands. At this point, no one had any idea as to what was happening...

"How do you know my name?"

Both of the said boys asked in a union...