Chapter 29. True Friendship

I woke up and went down the stairs to the kitchen. The first thing that hit me was the smell of pancakes Anna was cooking. "Did you get a good rest, honey?" she asked me and I just said.

"I should be the one asking you. You got the least sleep in this house" after hearing this she chuckled and I did the same. "Call the rest and tell them to get up I made Yunho's favorite."

I nodded even tho she couldn't see it then went upstairs to their rooms. The first one was Yunho's room. "Wake up skyscraper," I said shaking him. "Five more minutes mom" do I sound like your mom to you "Yunho it's Wooyoung dude get up Anna is making your favorite" I literally didn't need to say anything anymore he ran like his life depended on it.

Now for Seonghwa. "Hwa~ wake uppp~" Seonghwa turned then asked with his eyes closed "What time is it" I looked at the clock on the nightstand and said "It's 11:13 get up and eat with us" Seonghwa got up without complaining.

Let's go to the tall bish. This dude complains a lot and annoies me a lot. "SOOBS WAKE UP IT'S LATE AND YOU HAVE TO EAT FOOD IS GETTING COLD" he didn't even try to react he just simply said "Yeah~~wait five more minutes" Is he serious. "Fine Do What Your precious bottom ass wants Jung Wooyoung is out" And with that I left him sleeping I'm not dealing with his shit. I don't have enough brain cells.

Last but not least Yeosang. I walked into Yeosang's room and he was already up looking at the window" I walked quietly and put my arm on his shoulder. "Hey do you wanna talk Yeo?"

He looked at me and nodded. I sat near him took his hand on mine and looked at his eyes letting him know I'm here to listen to him.

"I feel pretty bad for leaving Jungho like that. I miss him not gonna lie. Not that I would leave you I love being here with only you guys. It's just that I think they will get worried sick and I don't want to make him sad" Yeo really has a very big heart. He makes dark jokes sometimes but still is very humble.

"Don't worry all of us are making them worried plus like we said. We told Miss. Jeong to tell them we are in America. So they will be a little better."

I too miss San a lot. And I know Yunho mosses Mingi, Seonghwa misses Hongjoong and Anna misses Niki and Kate.

Still none of us wants to go back or look back for this two weeks. We will only look after each other here and stay away from all the drama.

"Yeosang I miss San too and to be honest if I was kidnapped I would be crying right now. Not because I got kidnapped but because I miss San and how safe and sound he made me feel when he hugged me and kept me close"

Wow I really miss him after all. "Even though I miss him I too want to stay away from all that threat Anna told us and live a not life for some more time"

I want my and my friends' life back to normal. No threat no drama and no pain.

"I know Woo and I want to be normal again but that can't happen life now changed and we changed too" this  is true tho we changed and we are not complaining.

Author note
(you sure about that Woo?)

After the talk me and Yeosang felt more released so we went down to eat the food. Once we went down there was only Anna, Yunho, Seonghwa no Soobin around.

"He is still asleep" Anna simply said. "Really?" I asked as soon as I sat down in the table with my plate before me.

 Yunho I love your taste in food man

Yunho I love your taste in food man. "Thank you so much for the food Anna. You even remember my favorite after so long" Yunho was very happy she remembers his favorite foods.

"Hey you provides us with this trip so this is the least I can do" She said eating he food.

"This is delicious Anna where did you learn to cook. I remember you said you will never touch a pan in your life" Seonghwa asked confused

"Mom said I should give cooking another chance and try it one more time. And it wasn't as bad as I thought all this time" She said proud of herself.

"She said she won't touch a pan but turned out pansexual" Yeosang said only one sentence and we are all wheezling and Anna is choking on air.

After we finished I was about to wash the dishes when Soobin came down and asked for food.

I thought maybe he should do the dishes since our rule 34 says the last to eat washes the dishes.

Yes 34 and we have at least 56 of them.

I was sitting in the sofa with the rest watching the news when we heard Soobin ask.

"YOU GAYS WHYVARE THE DISHES HERE" he hates dishes so better for me.

"RULE 34 SAYS THE LAST TO EAT WASHES THE DISHES SO DO THE DISHES GAY ASS" I yelled back at him.

When Soobin had finished with the dirty dishes we got to the rooms again to change on our swimming suit. We are at the beach after all.

May I get reminded to how is Yunho not spoiled again

May I get reminded to how is Yunho not spoiled again. Like he is raised with luxury and everything but still he makes us feel same.

This is on true friendship. PERIOD!