Chapter 32. Island 🏝

"The heck is you talking about Niki?!" Hongjoong asked or more yelled at me. "I'm serious I heard it with my own two ears. Yunho's mother said it over the phone. She told them to be careful or we will find out they are not really in America".

Their eyes we're wide open. " So Yunho lied to me?" Mingi asked and his voice was hurt and angry at the same time.

"We all got fooled by them. I told you San they wanted to stay the heck away from us" Jungho said and he was now crying.

"I found out they were staying at a beach house" I told them and San began to think.

"Niki find something anything you can at the security cameras that Anna put up" I nodded then went up.

After ten minutes the door opened and Kate walked in.

"Did you find anything, any sign of Anna and the rest?" She asked me, she was sad but still in her voice was a little bit of shyness.

"No nothing. The worst thing is that she was smart enough to remember." She was now confused. "What?" She asked me.

"I mean she is smart as hell but she even remembered to turn off the cameras at her and Yunho' s house. If this ain't smartness I don't know what it is" I said while chuckling and probably blushing too.

"So... You like her don't you Niki?" Kate asked me out of the blue. I felt my cheeks get hot so I turned my head.

"I will take is as a yes" Kate said getting up from her seat. When she was at the door she called out to me so I turned to face her.

"Don't make it hard for her she is very... Very sensitive when it's about her friends imagine how it will be about her" she said so I nodded in understatement and then I told her.

"Don't worry I wouldn't do it. And Kate... I'm sorry" I had an apologetics smile and she just said with a big one.

"Nah it's okay I can't control your feelings. But I can kill you if you hurt my polar bear Annie" at this point I was cracking up. And then it hit me.

"Control... KATE YOU ARE A GENIUS!!" she couldn't hear me since she was already at the first floor.

After about fifteen minutes I started to run. "I FOUND THEM I FOUND THEM!!"

"WHERE?!" San was the first one to ask. I took a little time to catch my breath then I said.

"Before they went to Yunho' s place they were at Anna's house. So I rewinded the filming and found this clip" I showed the the clip so they could hear too. They were waiting outside of the house.

The clip:

Wooyoung : Where is Soobin?

Yeosang : Getting ready probably we told him last about this.

Seonghwa : Woo be a little more patient. He will be here soon.

Yunho : He better be we are getting late momma will be angry.

Anna : She is never angry Yunho stop being dramatic.

Hyunjin : Ya we all know I am the drama king.

Yeji : Hah more like drama queen to me.

Anna : Uff it's the comeback for me.

Hyunjin: Where are you going again?

Yeosang : To the past team.

Seonghwa : A house Yunho has.

Yeji : Do you mean the one in the South.

Hyunjin : Oh the one on the private island?

Yunho : Yes that one.

Yeji : I would have done the same if I wanted to be in peace of these two weeks.

Anna : And Im living your dream.

Yeji : Sure you are little star.

End of clip

"So they are somewhere in the South?" Hongjoong asked.

"He has a private island? I never knew that" Mingi said pouting.

"That's the least of our problems Mingi. Now Kate start the car we are going to find them" San demanded.

"Why should we. They wanted to be away from us anyway" Jungho said annoyed.

"No they didn't and if they did we need an explosion for this behavior we are their boyfriends god damn it stop being a child" San was angry. We better follow his rules now.

We got into the car sitting as always. Now I think San keeps me as a therapist for his messed up thoughts.

Kate as always was driving with Hongjoong in the front seat. Jungho and Mingi in the second row whole me, and San at the back.

"Why would they not tell us where they were? Did they not trust us on leaving them space?" San asked me in a low tone so no other could hear.

"As much as I understood from the last time. You didn't even let them go to a 'sleepover' so lying was their last opinion" I said with a straight face but smooth voice.

"Still why?" He asked again and I think he would cry if it wasn't for his pride.

"I bet this was one of her ideas. Don't worry I will talk to her once we find them" I assured the older boy and have him a smile. As expected he didn't return it. It's okay I'm learned with only Anna and Kate returning the smile.

"So how will we find them there are like millions of island here is the South?" Kate asked.

"We will just look at all of them one by one." Jungho said looking out the window.

"But that will take at least five days till we find them if we have a little luck two days" I can feel she didn't want to find them. She wants to leave them alone like they want.

"Kate I know you want to let them come back on their own free will but we need explanation and now" I said to her seriously.

"You should stay the heck away from Anna you are becoming like her" At first I was confused but then I understood.

"Only for people I'm close too" That's all I said and the ride became quite again.

San P. O. V

Wooyoung, love why did you lie to me? I know I put you into danger and I am mean but I never ment it.

Please when I come don't push me away baby. I miss you like crazy and I just want to hold you again.

I miss your warmth and your little giggles. Your voice replays in my head like a melody.

Please Wooyoung stay with me when I ask you too. I need you in my life because you are the source of my life.

I will do anything baby just don't leave me alone again. I'm lost without you and I'm lost looking for you.

Just stay with me and don't let me go.