Chapter 58. ....you?

"What is going on here?!" Seonghwa asked as soon as he got inside of the Principles office. Since he takes care of Anna as a guardian parent he was called to the office.

"Park Seonghwa thank the universe you came!" the principal said to him.

"I see why ANNA STOP IT!!" he yelled at her with a cold face.

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?!" she yelled back with the same face.

"No, but stop overreacting when Hongjoong comes we will talk about this more deeply" as Seonghwa said this Hongjoong came in. He didn't have the chance to talk since Anna yelled once again.

"SAN BROKE HIS PROMISE AND NOW WOOYOUNG WAS SENT TO THE HOSPITAL UNCOUCNESS!!" they were shook. Seonghwas's anger was visible. Hongjoong held him back from attacking San who looked totally out of space.

After Anna finally let go of San he was excused to go after Wooyoung since he is his boyfriend. Seonghwa and Hongjoong stayed back at the office to get educated on how to teach their children patience. Meaning Anna and the other crackheads. They were no better.

~With San~

San ran his ass off to Wooyung's room. When San burst in he was awake and got taken aback by the sudden burst.

"WOOYOUNG YOU'RE AWAKE" San ran up to him and hugging tightly than ever.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry" San kept repeating over and over again. "I should have been there. This wouldn't have happened if I was there. I'm sorry baby"tears formed in San's eyes.

San looked into Wooyoung's eyes with glossy eyes there threatening to fall. As Wooyoung was about to open his mouth the door burst open again and a rushing Anna, Yunho, Yeosang, Seonghwa, and Soobin came through.

"Wooyoung are you okay??" Soobin asked totally terrified.

"You finally woke up how do you feel??" Anna asked checking Wooyoung's temperature and heart rate.

"Your mom and Aunt Jessi are coming they are on their way" Seonghwa assured him and held his hand softly.

"I'm...sorry..." 

"No Woo no need to be sorry" Yunho interrupted.

"Yeah, why do you need to be sorry?" Yeosang asked sarcastically.

"I'm sorry who are you exactly to me?"

______________________

Thanxx for reading this veryyyyyyy short Chapter. I wanted to make this hella long since I was gone for long but I am exhausted. I wanna apologize for the short chapters and slow updates but for those who don't know me personally, I am diagnosed with Depression, Anxiety, and ADHD so it's a little hard to focus on one thing plus I'm under the stress of my final exams so have to study hard. PRAY FOR ME TO PASS PLEASE!!!

Again Thanxx so much you mean a lot to me. Love you guys sorry again for the slow updates and short chapter!!! T-T

Love you <3<3<3<3