Chapter 66. I am not San

Jungho and the rest were driving to the house not knowing that Kate wasn't there anymore. They were ready to take their friend back, but what they didn't know was how they would destroy the enemy?

Let's hope Kate not being there makes it easier for them to get rid of the enemy. Back to them again. Jungho parked the vehicle far away from Mr.Choi's base. They didn't want to get caught.

"So what is the plan?" Yeonjun asked a soon as he stepped out of the vehicle.

"We don't have a plan??!" asked Jungho turning around to face the rest.

"Hey it's not my fault don't look at me," Mingi said to Junho.

"come on we have one!" Anna said putting her hands on her waist.

"Oh hell Nah I am not gonna do that," Niki said from behind Hongjoong.

"Too late dipshit you are going now act as if we aren't here" Hongjoong said and pushed Niki to the path.

Despite the fact he didn't want to, nevertheless Niki walked to the front door of the base. well not the front front but somewhere there. That's when he saw the bars on the window. Niki ran back to the rest.

"There are bars on the window on the second floor I think she is there" he said between breathes.

"Okay I think I have a plan" Mingi said.

"Oh no...." 

"Shut up Yeonjun"

With Wooyoung 

Wooyoung was laying on his bed alone. Seonghwa, Yunho, Yeosang, Soobin, and Kate went to the house in hope to find the rest there and stop them from going or prevent anything to go wrong.

San on the other hand went to the bathroom cuz he is a human too and he had to get food for Wooyoung. He hadn't eaten since he was under stress.

It was only a matter of seconds till Wooyoung would fall asleep. He was very tired and rest is what he needed. That's when the door opened. Wooyoung didn't turn to face who it was. He just assumed it was San.

"Babe I don't wanna eat leave the food on the table" Wooyoung didn't hear the door being lock cuz he was talking too much.

He felt San sit right behind him on the bed and he felt his hand ruffel his fluffy hair softly. Wooyoung giggled a little.

"San leave me now for a second please I wanna sleep"

"I am not San"

With Jungho

"Okay this is gonna be hard they will see us through the security system" 

"But is the only way"

"Its too risky"

"And that is how history is made!"

They were arguing with each other about the plan Mingi just suggested. Niki had seen the security cameras and didn't agree with the plan. 

"Still we can't afford to lose anybody here" 

"I know Jungho but we have nothing else to do. How else are you gonna get in there?"

"Anna what do you think you are with me righ- Where is she?"

When Jungho turned around no one was there. Anna was no where to be seen.

"Fuck where did she go now??" Jungho asked in panick.

"Does it look like we know?" Hongjoong spat back.

"There she is!" Yeonjun spotted Anna at the end of the path hidding behind a tree.

"Da fuck is she doing?" Mingi asked.

"Looking for clothes how the fuck are we supposed to know what happened to her brain?" Hongjoong barked annoyed.

"Shut up will you?!" Niki said.

"No❤️"

"How did you put an emoji there we ain't texting"

"Don't break the 4th wall!"

"The what now?"

"SHHT fetus!"

They turned their attention to the girl who is about to do a bigass mistake. She was now going to the front door and climbed up. The outlines of the metal door were thick and her feet were small so she stood up there with ease. 

"what the hell?" 

Anna used one of her legs to ring the bell and stayed there waiting for the ownersto get out. Eventually someone got out and looked around. Anna signaled her friends to do something using hand gestures. They didn't understand anything what she said but they did understand the last gestures that she does everytime she is angry and will rip their throats out.

"I think she wants us to get the bodyguards after us" Mingi said.

" I have to agree on that one" Hongjoong said.

"Then what are we waiting for lets run boys!" Niki said.

"The most straight sentences I have ever heard" Yeonjun joked and they started to get the attention of the bodyguards.

The bodyguards saw them in a distance and then called the rest. They started chasing them and when Anna saw there were no more bodyguards she went in the base.

She started to run through every singel door she saw in hopes of finding her friend.

"Well well well look who we got here"

"Never thought i would see you again"

"I told you years ago u can't stay away from me"

"Oh and i remember it like day light that i told you watch me do it"

"Yet here you are in front of me"

"It wasn't my free will you and your friends made me come here to get my friend back"

"Oh she your friend how is it like to know your friend is stealing your man from you"

"She isn't i trust her with my life"

"Bad decision bae"

"OH SHUT UP!"