Chapter 19. Meeting

"Okay here we are" I heard Anna say from the drivers seat. I was nervous they knew I worked for their enemy what if they kill the shit out of me when they see me.

"I wouldn't let them touch you Niki don't worry. I will make them understand that you are actually very nice." She said while one of her hands was on my shoulder, reassuring me that things will be all right.

"Kate? San? Jungho? I'm back" We heard a loud scream coming from the inside of the house. I got scared as hell, but Anna said it's a normal thing and that I will get used to it like her.

"WHERE WERE YOU DUM SHIT?! THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED A PHONE WITH WHICH YOU CALL PEOPLE AND TELL THEM YOUR -- hey who are you new friend nice to meet you I'm Kate." She is definitely the crazy ones.

"YOU SCARED HIM BITCH BACK OFF LET HIM BREATHE, sorry about her she crazy like most of us here."

Well I wasn't miss talking it. "Hey nice too meet you too Kate I'm Niki" I said smiling friendly.

"KATE IS THAT ANNA?" we heard a shout and I froze by the voice. It was Jungho's.

"Yes she is back with a friend come and meet him" Kate said and loud fast steps where heard. Now everyone was here. I was scared as usual so I was now hidding behind Anna. I'm 1.80 while she is something like 1.60 so it wasn't really a great hidding spot for me, but better than nothing.

"So let's be friendly first before I snap Anna just like that. I'm Seonghwa the oldest in here. And we have Wooyoung the loud speaker, Yeosang my baby brother, Yunho the hoe, Kate Anna's bestie, San the cold dude, Mingi pure crack, Jungho San's little brother, you already know Anna and last, but not least Hongjoong my boyfriend." I nodded and was about to say it's nice to meet them even tho I already knew them and you know why, when Anna just snapped

"YOUR BOYFRIEND SINCE WHEN?!?!?" she small, but scary. "IF YOU CAME TO SCHOOL YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN!!" this is when Seonghwa fought back.

"Well nice to meet you too I'm Niki." I didn't want them to fight anymore so I spoke up.

"Where were you anyway we got worried, you are not the only one that gets worried you know." Yeosang said ever so calmly. Anna was truly sad now and that could be seen on her face. I wanted to make her feel a bit better so I hugged her lightly for the back. I felt her stiff under my touch, but this feeling of embarrassment was hidden perfectly.

"I'm sorry that happened so fast I had nearly no time to tell you what was going on." She said every sad so I tighten the hug a little.

"Where did you go anyway?" Wooyoung asked "And what happened so unexpectedly?" Yunho added.

"Well you see... " She stared to speak when that's when San tuned to face me with Jungho. They at first were not that interested. The face they head when they saw me was unreadeble.

"HWANG ANNA WHY IS THAT BOY BEHIND YOU HERE? DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO HE IS?" San shouted very angry. Now I hugged her tightly from fear.

"San hear me out first and don't just in conclusion" they didn't want to listen. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU KNOW HE IS FROM OUR RIVAL TEAM AND STILL BROUGHT HIM HERE IN OUR SECRET BASE??! BRILLIANT! BRING THE HOLE GANG NEXT TIME" Jungho shouted loudly, Yeosang calmed him a little then Anna said...

"About the other team...... Ummm how to say this without making you more mad.... " She was shaking lightly. Now not the girl I saw at the forest.

"Anna..... No no you did not bring them here... " Mingi was eying her with dissbelif.

"Well kind of like that not totally, well in the perspective that you will have which is different of mine---"

"JUST SAY IT YES NO!" Hongjoong shouted not from anger, well a little anger more from stress.