Chapter 55. Family dinner

"Sannie..." Wooyoung called out to San who was driving his car to Hwasa's and Jessi's house. They, Jungho, and Yeosang will spend family time with their mothers.

"Yes, baby. What is it?" San asked putting his hand on his boyfriend's hand and giving it a tight squish. 

"Our moms...they are married right?" Wooyoung said with a sad kind of tone in his voice. 

"Yeah, they are and?" San squished Wooyoung's hand a little more to comfort him to keep going.

"Doesn't that make us technically stepbrothers?" Wooyoung finally raised his head to look at San 

San stopped the car and that made Wooyoung halt a little. He unblocked his seat belt and turned to Wooyoung. San took Wooyoung's face in his hands to make him look into his eyes. Wooyoung had his eyes filled with mixed emotions confusion, love, sadness, all at once.

"Young-ah...Look I don't care if our mothers get married. I don't care if we become stepbrothers...I love you no matter what. The way our love was actually pretty strange but I swear that all I have said then, now, and in the future...was, is, and will always be true." 

"...I love you too Sannie then, now, and forevermore" Wooyoung siled when San said all those heartwarming words to him and Wooyoung's smile was enough to make San show his dimples and eye smile.

"Shall we go now?" San kissed the top of Wooyoung's nose making the little boy giggle cutely. Oh how much San loves to hear his boyfriend is happy. It makes him want to do everything to make him the happiest boy in the universe.

When San and Wooyoung arrived at the house Jungho and Yeosang were in the living room while Hwasa and Jessi were preparing the diner table.

"Jungho why are you not helping them?" Wooyoung said and he was going to the kitchen to help his mom and his auntie but Hwasa stopped him.

"No honey I told them not to. I and Jess will do it on our own okay?" she placed Wooyoung to sit down on the couch with San and kissed her son's forehead.

"Okay then if you insist," Wooyoung said giving in to his mom's insists.

"The table is nearly done Hwasa made fried rice with grilled seafood" Jessi yelled from the kitchen. She was still placing all the food into plates for everybody. Luckily something in Hwasa told her to make extra food today.

The table was now set and everyone was sitting down in their seats. They sat like this: San, Jessi, Jungho, Yeosang, Hwasa, Wooyoung. The moms were in between their sons and the boys were near their boyfriends.

"Not to flex but..." Jessi started to speak "As we all know by now I practically raised Yeosang and Wooyoung to be these two amazing, lovely, cheerful, innocent angels they are today. So I deserve a reward," she said and flipped her hair to look sassy as hell.

"What do you call a reward auntie?" Yeosang said rolling his eyes at Jessi and laughing softly.

"Tell me how did you meet with each other and how did you develop this love for each other" she looked very eager to know their love life. Wooyoung and Yeosang should have seen this coming. They were a blushing mess so Hwasa tried to change the topic a little.

"Come on Jess they just came let them breathe. You don't need to know their love life leave it to them. Now tell me boys how have you been these past years?" Hwasa asked looking at each of the boys.

"Well, I and San have been...Uhm...stable I guess..." Jungho tried to say something but he didn't want his mother to know what they do for a living.

"What do you do for a living? I know you don't live with your father anymore which is a very good thing" Jessi asked a little bit of spice in this question.

The boys stayed silent. Wooyoung and Yeosang couldn't help at all they didn't know what to say.

"You are just like your father right?" Jessi asked bitterly.

"Yeah..." San answered looking on his plate. He looked at his side when he felt Wooyoung holding his hand for comfort from under the table.

Jessi was very unpleased with what her son just said but she couldn't do anything she knew if she was there she would have taken her sons away from that path but she wasn't there so she felt at fault as well.

"Well I hope you are treating my son and his friend right" Hwasa raised her knife at San and he raised his hands up in defeat. The atmosphere became a little better and happier.

After a few minutes, all of them were laughing and enjoying each other and they bonded very well like the family they are. Who said 'You need a big ass family to be happy'? All everyone needs is a family who feels comfortable with each other.

The clock read 10:44 PM. Jungho, San, and Hwasa were playing videogames all together while Jessi, Wooyoung, and Yeosang were sitting on the couch looking at their favorite show.

"JUNGHO STOP GETTING OUT OF THE HIDING SPOT!!" Hwasa yelled at Jungho.

"HWASA STOP TAKING MY BULLETS!!" San yelled at Hwasa.

"WELL SORRY FOR BEING BETTER AT THIS GAME THAN YOU SAN," she said mocking San with a slay smile.

"MOM MAKE SAN AND HWASA SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO FOCUS ON THE GAME" they were all a little fazed by Jungho suddenly calling Jessi 'mom' but she smiled nevertheless and nodded.

"SAN HONEY BE NICE TO JUNGHO HE LITTLE AND HWASA IS YOUR MOM TOO AND HWASA BABY STOP YELLING AT OUR SON'S AND TAKING THEIR BULLETS!!" Jessi yelled at them and they all said YES MA'AM.

"So we are gonna call you mom as well?" Yeosang asked Jessi who smiled at him and patted his head.

"Yes honey you can call me and Hwasa 'mom' we are a family now.