Chapter 20. Did I mistake?

Anna and Niki were going up the stairs to go to San's office and see what he had to say. Niki was scared so he was staying near Anna, but she wasn't any better than Niki. She was scared of what San and Jungho would say now that Yeosang wasn't there to calm Jungho and make him understand her.

"Hey Anna..." Niki broke the silence they were in. Anna turned and just hummed. "If San and Jungho take you out I am very sorry since it is my fault." he had his head hung low felling sad Niki wasn't waiting for a replay. 

"Don't worry Niki they would not dear to take me out. And even if they do it's deffinetly not your fault." as she said these words Niki looked at Anna's face and she was smiling brightly making him smile too.

"let's go in now" Anna said and he followed her. Anna knocked on the door and they both heard a low come in. Slowly opening the door they saw San sitting at chair behind a table with his legs one above the other and Jungho next to him looking scary.

Niki gulped and held Ann's hand tightly as they walked in to the Choi brothers. Each of them took a seat and Jungho started the conversation. "So tell us what did you do wrong Mrs. Hwang" 

"Fighting with a whole gang alone is bad. Bringing them here even tho they are knocked down and being friends with our enemy." as she said these words her eyes were looking only her lap and Jungho was nodding after every word.

"THEN WHY DID YOU DO IT EVEN IF YOU KNEW IT WAS STUPID?!" San speared no time, but shouted. "DO YOU WANNA LOOK COOL AND STRONG JUST SO YOU KNOW YOU MIGHT BE STRONG, BUT YOU ARE STUPID" he kept screaming at her the she fought back.

"SO I SHOULD HAVE LET THEM TAKE MY FRIENDS AND DO WHO KNOWS WHAT WITH THEM AND DO NOTHING ABOUT IT. I DON'T KNOW HOW YOUR BRAIN WORKS OR IF YOU BOTH EVEN CARE ABOUT THEM, BUT I WON'T LET MY FRIENDS GET IN DANGER JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T CARE AND I'M LOOKING AT YOU CHOI SAN!!" her voice could be heard all over the house.

As San was about to shout again Niki got up and calmed all three of them down "hey, hey, hey calm down they will hear you and we don't want that do we now?" San and Jungho sat down and exhaled then two seconds later Anna did the same.

"If you really think I don't care about Yeosang than you are completly wrong Ann." Jugho said than added "He is everything to me, the best thing that happened to me it's him. I would never treat him for anything. I would even give up my own life for him." he really meant every sigle word.

"Then you also know how Anna felt she wanted to protect them, but also didn't want to put you in danger for something she could do herself" Niki said ever so softly and looked at Jungho with a sad face.

"We know she meant no harm I am very happy she is part of this team, but Anna you need to understand we could get in danger if you are not careful, also bringing people randomly here is also not good at all. I let Kate slide since she is pretty good at her job, but what will Niki do we don't need any help."  this was all San said before Anna said

"Yes he has a worth here too. I installed security cameras everywhere and hacked the old and new police cameras. He can monitor the cameras and raport when something seems off." Anna said with a face that screamed 'please accept'

The Choi brothers looked at each other nodded and looked at both of them and smiled a small smile of approval. These small, but meaningful gestures made both Anna and Niki stend up and hug each other so tightly. It was more of a funny sight than a cute one. Since there is a big hight difference Niki had to crouch down to be able to hug the small girl.

"Now this is unfair" said Anna after breaking from the hug and the boys were confused. "I am older than Niki, but I'm hella short" her lips formed a little pout that mad San and Jungho laugh while Niki just messed her hair up than stood tall again.

The four went down Anna and Jungho ahead followed by San and Niki. Kate went to Anna so fast and hug her dearly and Anna hugged back. Yeosang ran to Jungho and asked "You weren't mean to them were you?" this question alone made Jungho fear what would happen if he said the truth "nooo..." he said scared to be cought in a lie

"Why did you scream at Anna she just wanted to protect us!" Wooyoung said to San as soon as they were alone in front of Wooyoun's house door. Now it was night and they all went home. Niki stayed with Anna and Kate at Kate's place.

"I know she wanted to help, but she needs to know it was stupid to do it on her own" San said with a serious face. the whole 30 minutes walk they had was filled with silence. "At least she takes good care of us don't you think" this was a sarcastick question. Wooyoung knew his feelings for the older now no doubt, but looks like San doesn't want to accept it. That hurt Wooyoung so bad.

San was silent no words came out of his mouth so Wooyoung said one last thing before going in his house without looking back "Have I mistaken your fellings for me...?" after saying this Wooyoung got in and locked the door behind him ignoring the boy who was calling  his name.

"Wooyoung please let me explain. Wooyoung open the door come on. Please don't do this to me Wooyoung" the older kept knocking on the front door, but the owner of the house did not open it so San gave up and just wished good night the boy and left.

"He really never liked me in that way, I was a foul" at this point a tear fell down his eyes. Wooyoung went to his bed and when he felt his eyes were sore from crying he fell asleep.

"Good Night Wooyoung! And don't worry the pain will be replaced by another pain and you will thank me later together with Yeosang