Chapter 5. Why are you here?

Soobin P.O.V

It was about 6: 26 and Anna is the only one missing, we are not worried at all she was strong and if she gets kidnapped technically it's them who are in danger not the other way around. "Where can Anna be anyway?" Yunho asked "Yeah she is usually the first one to come here" Yeosang has a point, "Yeah it feels like she lives here" I know where Woo is going " Nope nope nope no I'm fucking GAY with capital letters and SHE is a GIRL." I said full confidence in the truth tho. "yeah sure till one of you gets a crush I ship" should I tell him........Nah maybe later "Soobin" I turned my head "Yes Seonghwa - Hyung" I tried to be polite "You had your phone on mute and Anna is calling" oh she is really is, I picked it up "Hey Anna!" I said to her  "Hey Soobin - ssi" it looks like she had cried "Anna are you okay why are you crying?" They all got worried and stood up "My family is complete again Soobin..." she began to cry again "We are coming right now" I said to Anna before hanging up and starting to tell the others "What happened Soobin?" I took a deep breath and explained 

Anna P.O.V

"Who did you call Annie?" I saw my big sister Yeji coming near me "Oh it was Soobin, you know our daily dose of hangover. I didn't go so I thought they got worried so called them to say the great news" I explained with a big smile "Oh you bet this a great news" Yeji turned her head and said "Oh come on we all know this is an AMAZING news." she really is very happy and me too "Hey do mom and dad know about you already?" I asked curiously "Yeah they were the first ones to know because the doctors called them then they called Yeji and she said to make it a surprise for you, they also said you were really sad so this surprise was the best idea" I.......................... Not gonna lie I'm mad, but they meant no harm so who am I to get mad. "Since you meant no harm I'm letting it slide," I said. The doorbell rang and Yeji opened the door some rushing boys came in and a loud Woonho (Wooyoung x Yunho) was heard. "YAH HWANG ANNA YOU NEVER TOLD US HYUNJIN WOKE UP FROM THE DAMN COMA!" they screamed, but I didn't care I just responded calmly "It was meant to be a surprise for me too, so"I was not gonna cry again it was not on my plan, but we can't stop feelings right they just happen to be there and we can't control them. "Wa are you crying for me?? Wah I'm touched" dramatic " HWANG HYUNJIN stops being mean to your little sister!!" 

Wooyoung P.O.V

I just came back from Anna's place. I'm so happy for the Hwang trio they are finally back. After Hyunjin got into a coma for nearly 2 years the girls were not the same. Yeji became very sad and scared, she used to get bullied at school, but Hyunjin would protect her since they are twins and go to the JYP Nation College. As for Anna, she became very paranoid. That's why she protects us a lot and worries so much. I'm happy now I know Anna and Yeji will be back to normal tomorrow. Now it's 10 PM well it's time to sleep.

2 hours later

It has been 2 hours and I am still up. I feel like someone is watching me, but who? I got up and opened the balcony door and took some fresh air. I told you how we all live far from school. That's because the school is in the city while we live in the countryside. Life here is great it's quiet and not many things happen here which is great we have already so much drama at school. Even tho I thought my mind was gonna get a little fresh that feeling of being watched was now bigger and more oddly................. calming?? No No No Wooyoung it's just all the drama that happened this day no big deal. Now get in bed and SLEEP.

Author P.O.V

Do I have to say it again that you were being watched?? No, he felt it even tho he denies it. Stupid move now that person can see you better since you left the balcony door open stupid.

That Someone's P.O.V

A lot of things happened at home so I went for a walk. Not my favorite thing to do, but it's okay. As I was walking my feet took me somewhere out of my side of the city, too far from the city. I was walking by the river then I saw someone saying goodbye to his friend and going home. I could tell from the hair colors who they were. I don't know why, but I started to stare at one specific boy with long, light-colored hair. They were separating and I started to follow that long light-haired boy. I also saw a familiar tall boy with him and I instantly knew who that tall boy was. I saw where the boy got and I knew it was his house. After some time I knew it was late so I started to walk and got home by something like 12 AM. I thought my brother was gonna kill me, but he wasn't there so I was safe. The next day I meet my brother in the kitchen he was eating brunch since it was Saturday we didn't have school, but we do have to go to work. " Morning brother" I wished him and he also replied in no time " Morning " his mouth was full of food I giggled and said we should meet our cousin today." he was confused I knew what he was going to ask so I just said. "thank me later"

Seonghwa P.O.V 

I was getting ready to go to Soobin's place since yesterday we didn't do our sleepover he asked to come since his cousins were going to come too. I was gonna put my phone in my pocket when a message popped up.

Kim HongJoong

Hey Seonghwa! Do you want to mead later today? I actually need some help with the homework.

Hey Hongjoong! Sure I can help. Here is my address XXXXXXXX

Thank you Seonghwa see you in 4.

See you HongJoong

Did he just ask ME to help him.....this is unbelievable. Anyway, I got out to go to Soobin's I was the last one to come there. "Hey there Seonghwa, Thanxx for coming. This is my cousin his name is Choi Jungho." Soobin said this boy was his cousin snd Jungho started to speak "Hi I'm Choi Jungho, I'm Soobins older cousin by a few months also the is my brother he is in the bathroom he will come in a few" he had a big friendly smile in his face. "Hiiiii ~~ I'm Anna you look nice so I am going to be friends with you, if you gay and single please take one of them I'm desperate to throw them away and not take care of them" she meant the megaphones a.k.a Wooyoung and Yunho. We heard a shout from the bathroom when the door opened we were JungShook. I heard Anna say "NOPE I AM NOT DEALING WITH THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW YOU ARE ALL On YOUR OWN" then she went and took Wooyoung " Why are you taking him away if your not this and leaving the others on their own?" the one person said, "NOPE he is coming with me and Soobin since you are tall please be our wall reasons 1) If I see his face I will kill him 2) I don't like the way he looks at my baby enough reasons?"

This is gonna be a long day.