Chapter 69. Hi Love!

Life is good life is great it is until...

"MOMMY DADDY WAKE UP IT'S LATE"

"WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED??"

"IT'S LATE WE HAVE TO GO TO UNCLE JUNGHO FOR LILI'S BIRTHDAY"

"Mist it's five in the morning"

"Yeah it's late mommy needs three hours to get ready!!"

"Okay okay I'm up"

San's son was jumping up and down getting them out of bed. Wooyoung knowing how his son is didn't even budge.

"Wooyoung baby get up Mist isn't gonna let you live if you don't get up," San said shaking Wooyoung slightly and him just groaning in response.

"Okay okay I'm up," Wooyoung said getting up from bed.

Walking to the kitchen Wooyoung saw his son sitting in the high chair of the table wiggling his legs waiting for the pancakes to be ready and his now official husband making breakfast. They got married a year ago while their son was five years old. They waited, cuz Wooyoung wanted their son to remember their wedding, and let's be honest they didn't regret that day. The happiness in their son's eyes was amazing.

And of course, Mist stayed with his uncles Jungho and Yeosang and his grandmas while his parents were on their honeymoon.

Back to the story. Waiiit did I tell you Wooyoung wore a mermaid dress with a crown and a veil?? Oh well anygay.

After finishing breakfast and getting ready they went to Jungho and Yeosang's place.

San knocked on the door and Yeosang opened up.

"Hey there Wooyoung, hey San, Mist wait a second LILI MIST IS HERE"

Yeosang called out his daughter and Lili was at the door and hugged Mist in what just a blink.

"MIST COME ON IN BESTIEEE" she was so excited to spend time with her cousin. What can I say it's better to have a cousin you have more fun with them than siblings or friends.

( I speak for myself I have more fun with my cousins.)

The parents laughed at their kids.

"When will the rest come?" Wooyoung asked.

"Oh Anna is already there as you know preparing the party for Lili," Yeosang said.

"As always," San said fist-bumping his brother.

(Did I mention I want to name my future kid Mist? If I have kids the if is the keyword. it's a gender-neutral name so it would be great what do you think?)

At the party place

"Okay so hear me out on this one okay? Good so the dancefloor for the big guests here the one for the kids here. The snack bar for the kids here and the one for the elder here, the cake should come one hour before the end of the party, the music is gonna be my playlist I don't give any sort of fucks and prepare my dinosaur costume it's been years since I haven't wore that shit I'm gonna make this kids laugh to death"

"Don't you think you are going a little extreme-"

"Not at all Niki. Don't come in between me and my love"

"Bitch we are married who da hell are you referring to?"

"My job, I love this more than you duh!"

"I want a divorce"

"Sure prepare some wedding certificate for me on your way there thank you"

"Why the hell did I fall for you"