Chapter 2. Who are you?

The girl started to talk, I was not that focused on her but what she said made the whole class laugh their asses off. " Hi everyone My name is Kate and I'm 16 years old...Why are you laughing? Did I say something?" she was very confused poor her, that's when Angie spoke "Kate you are in the wrong class you are supposed to be on the junior side of the school not here," she said "Wait....so this is not class 10 A?" her eyes were wide open "no your on 11 C" now we were all laughing like crazy, maybe that's what the C in our class is for Crazy. "OH MAN, I'M SO SORRY I'M OFF BYE" then she ran like her life depended on it.

"Okay, this was um.....unexpected?" Mr.Min said "oh well please tell us are you on the right side of the school?" sir why no chill? LOL! 

"nope we are on the right side and class sir" that light brown-haired guy said not gonna lie he's cute, but not my type. More like Yunho's type.

"Hi I'm Song Mingi, I'm 18 years old, I'm from Incheon, I like music and producing it, thank you." that was good now for this other guy. "Hello I'm Choi San, I'm also 18, I'm from Namhae, I'd like it if you stayed the heck away from me thank you." well excuse you Mr. stay the heck away from me. "Well this was something different" no shit really profesor? "please sit down so we can start the lesson." I can tell from all the other students' eyes they all didn't want the unspoken rule to be broken. They started to walk.....wait...wait.....okay safe zone. Mingi sat in the fourth row really are you a clown I couldn't tell, as for that guy San as expected he sat in the last row. Man, why so angry for? Anyway, I'm not here to deal with his shit I want to end this class and rant to my friends about how much I hate school as all humans do.

My first four periods finished so now it's lunchtime FINALLY I can't wait to eat. Today we are eating the food Seonghwa made. He and Anna don't trust the food in school. I mean we aren't complaining, are we? Their food is great, plus it's free so better for us. Hey, don't get me wrong we all love them as much as they love us so win-win situation.

"Woo, we are here!!" 

"Hey Yeosang thanks for calling me." we are sitting at our usual spot where we blend in, but at the same time, it's isolated from the rest. "Where is Anna?" I asked " She is on her way she made a friend and wanted to introduce her to us. " Yunho said to me "So she will be part of the group? " Not that I don't want to make friends, but I just want the group to stay the same. Oh, here she is..... The wait isn't that the girl from before?  "Hey sorry if I made you wait, this is Kate, my friend. " We all greeted Kate with the friendliness that we have, now I think it's time to ask her.

"Hey, Kate. Where you late for class the junior side is far from my section of the school 😂😂" I started to laugh and then Kate too " Omg you were in that class. I was late as hell then realized I was on the other side of the school oh god I was late as fuck😂😂. " We were the only ones laughing then Anna asked " What are you talking about? " I was about to speak when we hear a shout, we looked back and saw Seonghwa and then I spotted that San guy from before.

"DON'T YOU HAVE EYES LOOK WHAT YOU DID!! THESE WILL NEVER WASH OFF!! DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE MESSING WITH?!?! " man he has the audacity to shout at my friend, not on my watch. I and the rest ran to our friend as we walked closer we could hear him say "I'm sorry it was an accident I didn't mean it" Hwa don't say sorry it was an accident. "YEAH ACCIDENT MY ASS LIK---" He couldn't finish his sentence cuz we stopped him. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT?!?" Yunho snapped at San just like that, "YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER HUH?!? " Yeosang was clearly pissed off. " WHO ARE YOU TO TREAT HIM LIKE THAT? " I  barked in the war looking intensely in San's eyes like I was demanding an answer. THAT BITCH had the audacity to smirk and laugh slyly at me. "Why wanna fight for you friend, huh come on you are all weak now wonder u are outcasts," He said. What he didn't know ow was that Anna can't handle us being treated like that and reminded we are outcasts so as expected she didn't only snap she nearly KILLED him with that glare.

"Ouuuu you think you can come here and be the boss huh??? You think you're better huh????? You think you're strong huh?? COME ON BABY COME  ON SHOW ME SHOW ME ARE YOU REALLY WORTH FREARING?? "

I gave a look at the rest and we were all saying the same out loud "Anna Let us say our last words to him" She made way for us, they were looking at us weirdly then we said "It was not nice knowing you" Seonghwa started "May your existence never be remembered" Yeosang followed "Hope you live well in your afterlife" Yunho why so sweet?

Man the look those jerks had was questionable. He was laughing like a maniac. "You think she can beat me up PFFFFF yeah sure" He................ Dead 💀 dead as fuck. "Really you think so.? " Man that voice naha not good at all.       "You beat me up HAH no way" He hates life, probably. " Okay that today after school the filed in front of the school I will be waiting for you LET'S SEE who is better, stronger and the BOSS. " uff tea sis "Don't be late kiddo"

"Does he know who the boss is here?" Yeosang had to say that "Judging by the fact that Anna gets mad when we are being treated badly right before of her eyes and him accepting her challenge when everybody else has been avoiding eye contact with her for the past 5 years, nope he has no idea" Seonghwa you is smart. Mr.Nerd completely. As always.....