Chapter 65. Arson

"San please go with them"

"No means no Wooyoung"

San and Wooyoung were arguing rather San should help the rest or stay there with Wooyoung as a good boyfriend does.

"San they need your help please!!" Wooyoung said begging San to go there.

"Wooyoung I promised our mothers I will stay here, I promised the gang I will stay here with you and the rest to protect you they might still be here!" San raised his voice just a little bit at Wooyung and that one understood his boyfriend was pissed.

"I'm worried okay their plans never go right for some reason they never go as planned..." Wooyung looked at his hands which were placed on his lap.

San sat down next to Wooyoung and held his hands with his own hands. He took one of Wooyoung's hands and kissed it. San's lips felt soft and sweet but at the same time very velvety and warm. He raised his head to look at Wooyung's eyes, San leaned in and gave Wooyoung a hug. Wooyoung placed his head on San's chest right under his chin while San placed his arms protectively around Wooyoung.

"I am worried to Woo...But I can't just leave just like that I promised to so many people to protect you at all costs. I gave my word to your mom, your friends, and you..." San said and kissed the top of Wooyoung's head. Wooyoung clenched his hands on San's shirt and nodded slowly. They stayed in that position till Wooyoung fell asleep, he was exhausted from the worry and the constant checkups of doctors.

With the gang

"So this will be the final plan, Got it?" Hongjoong asked everyone. They all nodded when Hyunjin spoke.

"And why should we go after what my little sister says she hasn't that much experience," he said folding his arms.

"Dear brother you have been in a dang coma for 2 years you have missed a lot," she said and gave off the same bitch attitude.

"Okay now drop the bitch attitude and focus on  here, once we get Kate we destroy the whole other gangs that is it?" Yeji barked in and asked.

"Yeah, but how will we destroy them?" Changbin asked.

"I was thinking...how about we.." BangChan suggested.

"Now that could work if we go by plan and hopefully they follow the plan as well," Mingi said and sat down on the couch behind him.

"HAHA as if they will follow the plan" Yeonjun laughed.

"We are screwed" Hueningkai yelled from the second floor.

"No, we are not! Simply have some faith damn it" Jungho yelled from the living room.

"As if!!" he yelled yet again.

"Okay stop it now will we put this script on the camera or not??" Lisa asked.

"She right let's move," Hongjoong said.

They got out of the house and started the engine of the car. Hueningkai was left at the house to report anything that could make the plan go wrong.

With Kate

"So your telling me my friends won't let me behind even tho I have been knew this and that they will definitely get chout by you just like I did because they are no different and the only way to get on your good side is to give Wooyoung to Vernon and Anna to S.Coupse and for Mr.Choi to get his wife back because he apparently misses her a lot and still loves her?!"

"Yeah pretty much.." Namjoon said and nodded while making a thin line with his lips.

"Ah very understandable...but still you really think they are like me? Man, you just had luck you are good-looking other than that nothing made me unsuspect you as a villain.." Kate confessed.