Chapter 47. S.Coups

Everyone went out and now only the leaders were left. "So S.Coups what do you say? Are you with us as well?" San asked the Seventeen leader who was thinking deeply about this. 

"It's not an easy decision to make Choi San. The others agreed since their members were relatives" the leader S.Coups said while San was nodding slowly in understatement.

"Yet again...your now-boyfriend Choi San..." no one expected for Wooyoung to be brought up in this conversation.

"He used to be Vernon's boyfriend...you know that?" they were all confused as to why was he asking this random question.

"Yeah...I know but why are you bringing him up is this conversation?" San asked very confusedly.

"Wooyoung rejected Vernon because of you and since then he hasn't been stable in his mind"

San thinking to himself what does he mean by the not sable mindset? And also why was Wooyoung brought up to this.

"Wait a second S.Coups!" Rose barked into the conversation "With all the due respect as a leader of your own gang" Rose was looking a little intimidated by where this chat was going.

"Are you saying that since we were related at some point this should happen to you too?" she asked looking disgusted and the two other leaders picked up the end of this chat.

As you may have guessed San was nowhere near happy about this. "So you are saying that Choi San should land Wooyoung back to Vernon just so there will be a way for you to be related somehow?" Chingbin was the first out of the two to speak up.

"Yeah, that is exactly what I'm saying. I mean our friend Choi San is a player I know since he and San went to school together until he moved to KQ High. So it won't mean anything to him since he is keeping the poor boy as a toy just like all those other ones. Am I wrong Choi San?"

San was furious. Anger was rushing through his vanes. He was ready to murder S.Coups right in the spot. Yes it's true San used to play people long ago but Wooyoung is different. He really makes San feel loved and appreciated, a feeling San never had his entire life. And for sure eSan returned Wooyoung's feelings ten times more. It was very low of S.Coups to say that about Wooyoung in front of San's face.

"I am very sorry to break it to you leader. I love my boyfriend, it's very cliche to say but it's the truth. I love Wooyoung more than my life. I would never even dream about giving him up and never would I do it just for an alliance."

San was rather calm while saving this. Maybe the thought of his boyfriend calmed him down a little. Nevertheless, Rose and Chnagbin were very happy and pleased with San's answer while S.Coups wasn't.

"So I guess we don't have an alliance Choi San" S.Coups asked very bitterly. 

"Correct Choi SeungCheol. We don't have one and I call this meeting of leaders closed" that was the last word and all four of them got up from their seats and made their way out of the room.

S.Coups was the first one to get out. He called or more over yelled at them to get back to their van and drive home. All the others left the room but not the building. They went to the waiting room and greeted all the other members. They all looked very curious about the meeting and why the Seventeen leader left like that.

Well almost everyone. San sensed that something wasn't okay with Wooyoung and Changmin left the same with Felix.