Chapter 4. Hey...

When I turned I saw Vernon standing in front of me. He walked closer with his hands in his pants pockets, when he reached me he was keeping a 0,5m distance and hung his head low. "Do you want anything Vernon?" I asked bitterly me and Vernon don't have the best past together. "Can you listen to me for a few seconds please Wooyoung..." he sounded sad so I guess it won't hurt, I just nodded not wanting to speak. "Can you please give me another chance I know I have done a lot of bad things to you in the past, but please one last chance please Youngie~" I opened my eyes wide open not believing it, was he for real now "Vernon.." he raised his head to look at me with eyes glittering "How many lives do cats have?" he was genuinely confused, but still answered "9....why?" now it's your time Jung Wooyoung like Soobin said don't do it "Exactly 9, not 12 if I give you another chance now this would be my 13th time being treated like a doll and getting my heart broken for the 13th time because you will cheat on me in front and behind my back for the 13th time so no." I did it I refused FINALLY "See you later, maybe never Vernon" with that I left him there. Thank god we were alone or that would have been very embarrassing.

Vernon P.O.V

He went just like that. Not even trying to talk to me. What was I expecting anyway of course he would not trust me anymore "AGGGHHHHH" I screamed at the top of my lungs with my hands on my hair grabbing it because of all the stress. I didn't even notice the tears that were streaming from my eyes to my cheeks and on the floor. "So this is how Wooyoung felt huh... Well, I deserve this, after all, I did to him in the past and what is have said to Seonghwa - hyung all these past years." *sniff* "Thank god no one was here it would have been very embarrassing if there were. GoodBye Wooyoung I wish you all the best, but I really meant it when I first said I Love You."

Author P.O.V

Are you two sure you were alone in the lockers?

Yunho P.O.V

We have been waiting for Wooyoung for a long time. It got a little concurring so we sent Yeosang to look for him. Now we are waiting for both of them. 

"Yeosang where is Wooyoung did you not find him?" Seonghwa asked clearly worried " No no I found him, but----" Yeosang couldn't finish because Ann spoke worried "WHERE IS MY BABY WOO IT HAS BEEN 30 MINUTES" Did I say worried, oopsie my bad, change that to terrified. "Ann chill he literally said he found him, but" I tried to calm her like I always do " Yes, so Vernon was there and he wanted Wooyoung and him to get back together..." WE WERE JUNGSHOOK "WHAT DID WOOYOUNG SAY?!?!" we all asked at once " I don't know I ran before they could see me" damn it we have to wait more than.

Seonghwa P.O.V

Two words. I'M SCARED. I really hope Woo listened to Soobin FOR ONCE IN HIS LIFE AND SAY NO TO VERNON. I was panicking when Yeosang said " HE IS COMING" We all turned our gaze in the school's direction and saw a smiley Wooyoung "Oh no....." I heard Anna say "Do you think he said yes AGAIN?" emphasizing the AGAIN part. "Maybe, I guess, how are we supposed to know" Yunho has a point. The moment Wooyoung came we attacked him with questions, by this I mean me and Anna screaming those questions in front of his face and then answering them with some lecturing following, and Yunho with Yeosang trying to pull us back so Wooyoung can breathe and actually answer. NORMAL

Wooyoung P.O.V

As soon as I got to the car, I was about to say sorry for being late, but Seonghwa and Anna had other plans. "WHAT DID VERNON SAY? DON'T TELL ME YOU SAID YES" Anna yelled at me and Seonghwa followed "YOU SAID NO DIDN'T YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SAY YOU SAID NO HE IS NO GOOD AND WE HAVE TALKED ABOUT THIS 12 TIMES ALREADY!!!" Not really have we talked about it that much. "YAH LEAVE HIM SPEAK" thank you Yeosang "Seriously let him breathe and explain in peace pushovers" Yunho is fed up with their way of reacting. "Thank you for your concern, and yes I did it," I said trying to look sad. I thought this was funny, but their look was 50% Great and 50% Traumatic. Yunho and Yeosang had that reaction that I wanted to see, but Anna and Seonghwa as always have other planes from the rest of the world. Anna fainted literally FAINTED and Seonghwa caught her crying WITH TEARS and saying "what did we do wrong in raising you all" Anna woke up after 3 minutes of being passed out and started to beat me up "I SWEAR TO GOD DO YOU EVEN HAVE BRAIN AND UNDERSTAND YOUR MISTAKES. ARE YOU EVEN MY CHILD LOOK YOU ALSO MADE HWA CRY AND I FAINTED BECAUSE OF YOU. YOU MISTAKE O---" 

Yeosang P.O.V

"JUST KIDDING I DIDN'T SAY YES JEEZ STOP BEATING ME UP BITCH" I have been trying to calm Seonghwa down for 5 minutes and Yunho tried to 1) wake Anna up for 3 minutes and 2) hold her back from killing Wooyoung for 3 other minutes. Now Wooyoung confirmed to us it was just a lie to see our reaction. We weren't having it. Now we are at Big Hit University to get Soobin and go home. "Hey, Gays why are Anna and Seonghwa - hyung so mad?" Soobin asked as soon as he hopped in the car. I explained everything to him from the start of the day without missing any TEA. He just laughed at our day "YAH like yours was better Hoe" Yunho said, "Oh please you are the YunHOE here Yunho (you know)?" Now we are at our homes, later at 6: 00 Pm, we are doing a sleepover at Soobin's place since he lives alone in a big house, why? Because his parents are away on business trips out of the country and his siblings are all away.

Anna P.O.V 

"I'M HOME!" I yelled for my sister to hear me....no reply "UNNIE I'M HOME!" huh wired she is always home before me, well let's wait and see. It's been 47 minutes and she still isn't home yet I'm getting worried. 

"ANNIE~~I'M HOME!" She came back finally "HWANG YEJI YOU MADE ME WORRIED WHERE WERE YO---" I couldn't finish my sentence "Hey little sis!" omg no way I was at the edge of tears

"How..?"