Chapter 31. Phone Call

We were about to go to the beach but Yunho's phone rang signaling someone a.k.a his mother was calling. Yunho picked it up and put the call on speaker. His mom was with her best friend out for a cup of coffee when she decided it was a good time to call us. She was correct as always.

"HELLO MOTHER DEAREST," we all said at the same time, and she and her friend chuckled on the other line. "HELLO CUTEST CHILDREN" now we are the ones cracking up.

"What's up mom?" Yunho asked his mom after we were done laughing. "I'm with my girl Jessi getting some coffee now that we are free from work. What are you doing?" I was right she was with aunt Jessi. 

"HI AUNT JESSI," we said again at the same time. "hehe hey kids," she said very sweetly. Miss.Jeong and Aunt Jessi, both were friends since who knows when. Aunt Jessi is divorced and left her sons with her husband. She thought it was best to leave them with her father and after she got a stable lifestyle she would get them back. It didn't go as expected they had moved and so she couldn't find them. 

"We are going to the beach now. The weather is great so we want to have some fun." Wooyoung answered very excitedly."

"MANN I WANTED TO GO AND HAVE FUN TOO" oops too bad aunt Jessi. Miss.Jeong called out to me.

 "Hey, Anna!" 

"Yes?" 

"Watch out to have your phones turned off so they don't find where you are"

We got confused so I asked her.

"What do you mean they will find us. You told them we went to America right?"

"Yes I did when Mingi and another tall boy came and they said they needed your help with something important. I assumed Mingi just missed Yunho so I didn't let them call you and came up with an excuse saying I need to go to work. So be careful they can find out you are not really in America."

"Why do you think that ma?" that is how we call Miss. Jeong while  Yunho calls her mommy.

"That one boy the tall one that came with Mingi the first time looked like he knew I was lying when I said you were in America" 

This is a serious topic but instead of being serious, I joked around as I always do. 

"Welp I knew Niki was a very smart boy didn't I?" a proud smile formed on my face remembering Niki.

"You did but for real Annie be careful all of you be careful" Aunt Jessi sounded very worried so we became serious. 

"Don't worry auntie and ma. We are safe and sound here on the island. Plus when we go to the city we get separated in small groups so we don't get recognized" Seonghwa said calmly reassuring the two real moms.

"Okay now we are going your father is waiting home for food it's lunchtime. By the way, Jess wanna come over its been a long time."

"Hell yeah, I'm coming bitch. ADIOS LITTLE SHITS WE ARE GOING TO WEAT YAHO!" then we ended the call and looked at each other like it was a normal thing for an adult to curse at a child. Yeah for us it is actually. That's how she is and we love her for the originality she keeps.

"Let's go now the ocean is waiting for us!!" Wooyoung really is excited. While we were going down the stairs I and Soobin were at the back and then Soobin asked me in a low voice so only I could hear.

"So who is the lucky person?" I raised a brow at him even tho I can't do it like a normal human. "What do you mean Hoe? What lucky person?" I was seriously confused.

"You literally said you found him and he is smart as fuck" I widen my eyes at him and stooped on my track. "Are you talking about Niki?" he nodded and said "So his name is Niki. Nice name. How old is he?" this boy! Man, why am I  friends with him again?

"Why are you even asking about him don't you have Yeonjun already?" got him his face is red and then said "Not for me Yeonjun is more than enough I'm talking about you" 

"ME?! Why tho?" call me dumb because I am when it comes to plans I'm amazing but when people talk about me and my love life I'm straight up stupid.

"I saw how you looked when you remembered him and I am an expert with that face" of course you are Soobin-ssi.

"Well of course you are. Are you saying I looked like I have a crush on Niki?" is it really how it looked like?

"Well no not like you had a crush on him..." thank god I thought it looked like I like him.

"It looked like you were daydreaming and drooling over that boy. Which is very new to you" Soobin finished and now I was the one blushing. Really is that how it looks like?!

"I mean it's not wrong I sometimes, just sometimes I daydream about him but that is not too much daydream. This isn't a real crush right?" I asked Soobin and that hoe just facepalmed himself very hard.

"Are you dumb stupid or an idiot? That is not just a crush that passes in just a blink. That shit is raw feelings. And I know a lot of shit when it came to feelings".

"So do you think he might know, like is it that obvious?" at this point I was in a panic. Please let me fight an army blindfolded and not this I don't like this feeling.

"I don't think because I am the only one who saw it when were calling ma. I guess only me your BEST FRIEND can understand your emotions in just one look." he was so proud of himself so I laughed at him. 

"Well let's talk at night about this with the rest." Soobin nodded agreeing with me on this idea. We now reached the place and I wanted to make a race with Soobin of who would get into the water first then I remembered that he is like a cat. They hate water and so does he.

"WOOYOUNG, YUNHOE YOU THOTS WHY DIDN'T YOU WAIT FOR ME?!!!!" I said while running at them. "COME ON GRANDMA" Yunho yelled out to me "HOE I'M TWO YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU BOTH!!"

This is going to be some great two weeks.

Miss.Jeong P.O.V 

 I ended the call with my kids and turned at my friend. "You think they will be okay at the beach house?" I asked her.

"You are talking about them your kids when you were their age you were the worst person I knew. In a good way." yeah I really was one of the bruh girls. "How did my son turn out a softie?" I asked Jess again.

"Welp you fell for his father a typical nerd in the school" she ain't wrong tho.

"Well to be honest I feel like we were heard and watched" 

"Don't say that Jess I'm a mother of a son of my own and five more kids who ain't even mine and we raised all six of them together you and me. I AM EMOTIONAL!"

"Yeap we raised them. Still, I have this feeling" 

"It's just a feeling Jessi you are probably just hungry"

"Maybe, I confuse those two very often"

"You sure do" then we made our way home.

Someone P.o.v

Well, thank you miss Jessi for this information the base will surely like it.