Chapter 49. If You Are Here

San let go of Wooyoung's hands and said with a long face..."I'm sorry Wooyoung..."

"What do you mean Sannie...?" Wooyoung asked scared of the answer he would receive. 

"I think I got carried away by my feelings when I confessed..." San walked a little backward.

"Sannie can you be more straightforward, please... are you saying we need to break up?" Wooyoung had his eyes filled with tears and San never liked it when his Wooyoung is sad.

San ran up to Wooyung and cupped his face with his hands and whipped Wooyoung's tears.

"No no no no no no I never said we should break up..." this seemed to calm Wooyoung down a little yet San had to turn the tables again.

"...It's just that you need to go away...from...me" San could bring himself to say it but he did it anyway with a heavy heart which was shattering and tears in his eyes.

"you lier..." Wooyoung said under his breath, San heard it well.

"Woo baby I'm sorry..." San never would let Wooyoung go never ever not even in his dreams but now he had to do it.

"NO YOU ARE NOT! WE PROMISED TO NEVER LEAVE EACH OTHER AND YOU ARE THE ONE BREAKING IT!! DID US MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?? TELL ME CHOI SAN! TELL ME!! I SAID I WILL BE WITH YOU NO MATTER WHAT AND I DON'T CARE IF I GET HURT AS LONG AS I AM WITH YOU! NOW YOU ARE SENDING ME AWAY NOW THAT THINGS ARE A LITTLE BETTER?!"

It's understandable why Wooyoung burst like that at San. He is hurt deeply. Wooyoung never thought San would leave him like that just because of the situation. Yes, it is dangerous but Wooyoung doesn't care. He just wants to be with the love of his life by his side. Was that too much to ask.

"Did you ever mean any of the words you told me or were those just sweet nothings all the time?" San couldn't believe it Wooyoung was doubting San's love for him. He never lied or faked it. All this time those have been his feelings from the bottom of his entire being.

"Wooyoung...baby I just want you to be safe I would never forgive myself if you...get hurt or worst. If you leave me it will be the end for me. I...don't want you to go through that just because of me..." San's voice was shaking and tears escaped from his eyes.

"Sannie...nothing will happen to me..."

"But what if--"

"No Sannie you are here with me and this is how it will always be. Not even death can do us part. We are stuck with each other." Wooyoung tried to convince San about them never separating.

"Wooyoung I know we are never getting separated still I don't want to imagine the worst let alone watch you go through it" San took Wooyoung in a hug and kept him safely secured.

"If you are here nothing will ever happen to me you are always gonna be there for me and I know it" Wooyoung returned the hug just as tight maybe even more tightly.

"Yes I will always be there for you baby...now and forever" San placed a long sweet kiss on top of his boyfriend's head followed by some numerous cute little kisses. Wooyoung started giggling softly warming San's heart with the melodic sound. San wants to hear it for the rest of his life.

"Sannie..." Wooyoung called out to San. Now they were sitting on the couch Wooyoung is on San's lap head on his chest while San had his arms secured around Wooyung as if he would run away from him.

"What is it, baby?" San asked playing with Wooyoung's fluffy black hair.

"I'm sorry for yelling t you earlier" Wooyoung looked up and met eyes with San who smiled at him lovingly.

"It's okay babyboy emotions take control sometimes" San held Wooyoung closer if it was even possible.

"Sannie..." Wooyoung called out to San again.

"Yes baby," San said ever so sweetly, his voice filled with love for the boy on his lap.

"I love you Sannie," Wooyoung said while snuggling deeper in San's chest.

"I love you more forever and more" San made Wooyoung look at him in the eyes and gave his boyfriend a long and passionate kiss filled with different emotions. Happiness, Sorrow, Regret, Longing, but most importantly Love~.

They pulled away after five minutes and looked at each other. Wooyoung leaned in and placed his forehead on San's. 

San pulled away and smoothly put on a poker face and asked Wooyoung...

"How about going to your apartment instead of my house?" 

________________

School started and there is a lot of shit going on. I started a new book for my English class and I have no idea what I'm doing with my life...

BTW do you like my fanart?

It's my first time doing this and I want to know how it looks like

Bye-bye!! :))