Chapter 7. Problem one solved ✔️

I woke up at 8: 00 as always. I was facing Anna since we slept together and I only have one bed in my room. It's okay because it's a double bed so we okay puls we have been friends for so long now we feel like siblings with each other. Anyway, I got up from bed without waking up Anna she has a deep sleep so it was not that hard. I got down to the kitchen to make breakfast and saw my cousin San there. "Morning Hyung," I said he looked tired like he didn't sleep at all. "Morning Soobin," he said lowly "Did you not sleep well last night?" I asked, but he just shook his head as a no "Can I tell you something?" San sounded somehow sad "Sit here and tell me" we sat and San started to tell me what has happened these past days since he moved from Namhae - gun. It sounded pretty normal at first like it's hard to move and I know the struggle, but then San said something that shook me. "What should I do Soobin?" he asked me bringing me back to reality. 

"Let's be honest here San you should make peace with yourself first before asking what you should do." Anna came out of nowhere rubbing her eyes and still with her pink unicorn PJ. "What do you mean peace with myself, I'm okay with myself I just don't know what I should do with his huge mess in my life," San said then messed his hair up from stress.

"Look San I think I can fix your first problem," I said out of nowhere "Really How?" they both said in unison "You need a new member of your family mafia right?" I said "Yes," he said confused "No do you mean..." Anna said and I just nodded "That is---" I cut her off "Stupid yeah I know" her response was unpredictable "AMAZING" San was more than confused "What was the idea?" he asked "I will be part of the gang DUH" San had his eyes wide open "You sure you are small and young are you sure you are strong enough?" that resting bitch face is my favorite "Okay I will test you later today" and now that big toothy smile. "Now for the bigger problem," I said

"As I said before making peace" she repeated, "What is peace, now I'm surely turning LoveSick?" Well, I was shaking again, but Anna started to sing "We are the lovesick girls~, ANYGAY back to the point" Man she has no chill "By peace I mean agree with yourself that You. Have. Feelings. For. That. Motherfucking. Jung. Wooyoung! Capito?" She said, but San still does not get it "But I don't like him in that WAY" okay now I had  a resting bitch face too and said, "Dude you LITERALLY SPIED AT HIM THE WHOLE NIGHT FROM THE TREES IN FRONT OF HIS BALCONY DOOR FOR 4 HOURS!" Anna agreed then added "AND LET'S NOT FORGET WHEN WOO FORGOT HIS DOOR OPEN AS A SMART ASS THAT HE IS YOU GOT IN HIS ROOM AND WENT THROUGH HIS PHONE THEN GOT ANGRY WHEN YOU SAW VERNON'S NAME, READ ALL THE CONVERSATION DELETED IT THEN BLOCKED HIM" at this point San was red with shame "Normal?" I said looking at Anna "YEAP NORMAL" she said looking at San. 

"I will try to make peace with the inner me" bullshit "Say it from the heart Choi San," I said "If you have one" Anna added. We heard movement from the stairs so we got up and played it cool. Seonghwa made breakfast for all of us then we talked a little about this unusual sleepover. 

"It was okay Hongjoong and I got to know each other better right," Seonghwa said with a soft smile with which Hongjoong replied "Yeah it was great" Mingi had this 'oh spicy' look then Yunho spoke and Mingi looked at him "Looks like we are the only ones that didn't do or say anything last night" All of us looked confused like Yunho didn't speak WTF "Yeah Yunho was very tired so he just slept in no time," Mingi said and laughed and we joined too soon after. "What about the only hetero duo here?" said Jungho, I and Anna just shrugged our shoulders "As always," I said "What do you mean?" asked Hongjoong "Have you slept together before?" We just nodded "We have known each other for a long time and we are very close friends," Anna said they kept picking on us.

Most of our friends left, I and my cousins were in the back yard of my house to test Anna to be part of the mafia, for your information San and Jungho are part of a very big mafia and their father wanted a female to be part of them for their newest plan. So this is what Anna is here for she also wanted Kate to be here too, but she wasn't strong enough. Now Anna and San are going to fight and "I hope San is okay," I said out loud "What do you mean San is the strongest out of all of us there, you should be scared for her," Jungho said "You don't know her, she had to be stronger than anyone not for herself, but for others especially her older sister." I confessed he just nodded now it was time for the fight.

"I promised Seonghwa I wasn't gonna fight you, but here I am."

"Don't worry I will go easy"

"PFFF yeah sure"

It is now the middle of the fight San has blood on his mouth and Anna has bruises on her stomach, but neither of them stopped. San was fast, but to Anna, all his moves were predictable so she knew what to do. San went in for a kick on the face with his left foot, but Anna just bend down and punched San in the face with her fist. She went in for a punch again, but San punched her first in the place where she was bruised before, but she gave San a hard kick in the right of his face with her knee. Now San was on the ground growing from the pain while Anna stood still she didn't show her pain. Jungho was SHOOK and the right of the bat said she is in. "I told you she is strong," I said with an 'i told you' face. "Welcome!" San said and gave Anna a hand to shake. One problem solved now we have to fix the second. I hope the rest of the day will be better.

"It's time to go home Hyung," Jungho said "Yeah Let's go, "San said "Bye Soobin Bye Anna," they said and left. "let's go in and treat your wounds," I said she nodded "And we have to talk a little," she said giving me a smirk "About your crush," she said and I was speechless "I don't have one," I said "Then who is Choi Yeonjun?" she asked, "How do you know that name?" I was shaken by her now she is indeed an FBI agent "Not hard to guess he was the crush you were dreaming about him last night and calling his name while hugging me dude" she said laughing and now I was as red as a tomato even worst.