Chapter 60. Meanwhile

This is more of a story of the side characters so no Woosan or Mr.Choi right now. ENJOY!

_________________

"So you sent him to Wooyoung?" a voice said from behind. San had run all the way to Wooyoung.

"Yeah I did," said the person.

"Hey, may we talk since we are all alone?" the boy asked.

"Yeah sure let's talk what do you need Niki?" the person asked.

"You know who I like right?" he asked.

"Yes....?"

"And that person likes me too, we all know that it's not that hard to understand the feelings are mutual and not one-sided" he kept on explaining.

"Aha and...?"

"How do I ask her out? I don't know what she is into? If she likes it romantic, unexpected, if she wants gifts or maybe like those girls who like rings even on just signifying in a relationship..." eehhaa this dude is hopeless.

"Well, you for sure came to the wrong person my guy." 

"Why you are her friend right Kate?" he asked her.

"Yeah but we became friends just this year" she explained to Niki.

"Really? If you remember I thought you two were a couple" they laughed at the memories.

"Yeah but we are not, all I know is that she doesn't ask for much, take her on a cute date and stuff and have fun that's what she likes as much as I have understood," Kate said and patted his back.

"Well, thanxx I will go ask Soobin for more information. Bye Bye" he waved and Kate waved back.

"I swear if he chickens out once more or she gets scared I will become a criminal and my future lover will be singing Criminal by Britney Spears to his mother," she thought to herself as she looked at the beautiful view in front of her eyes. 

She felt lonely but still somehow happy deep inside

She felt lonely but still somehow happy deep inside. It's complicated okay!

"Hey, there miss why so lonely and the long face" a man with a deep voice and tall figure came along.

"Ummm...hi" she replied.

With Niki 

Niki made his way to Soobin's place to talk to him. After he saw San nearly going insane at the thought of Wooyoung leaving him, he got determined to ask Anna out. So he can get the feeling off of his chest for a little bit. Maybe he won't feel like this anymore. Or at least he won't experience it so badly.

He is at the front of Soobin's house. Niki knocked on the front door. The door opened revealing Yeonjun. He looked questionable to say the leased.