Chapter 56. Traffic

Dubble Update YAY

~~~~~~~~

"Okay everyone it's time to go to bed," Hwasa said softly shaking a sleepy Wooyoung on the couch. "Why did you wake me up mom?" Wooyoung said sleepily but then he was lifted up like he weighed nothing. Wooyoung looked up and saw San carrying him in a bridal style.

"Where are you taking me? And put me down it's embarrassing" he said and hit San in his chest lightly. 

"We are going home," San said placing Wooyoung, not in the passenger seat or the back seat but on his lap in the driver's seat.

"San this is illegal I should be on the passenger seat" San laughed and started the car.

"Too bad getting yourself a Mafia boyfriend baby, now shhh we are going home and you need sleep," San said and placed one arm around his boyfriend and the other turning the steering wheel.

San was still driving. Wooyoung's place was a little far from their mothers' place. While driving San would take glances at his sleepy lover and maybe steal some kisses from time to time. He just can't help it, he loves him too much its unhealthy. Even tho he was happy to have his boyfriend safe in his arms a question never left his head.

*Why has nothing happened yet?*

No, he doesn't mean anything like breaking up or anything cross that thin line. But about his father.

*Why hasn't he done anything yet? No warning letters no nothing...*

His father being this quiet and hidden made him feel uneasy. San knew Mr.Choi had planned something worst than evil. And he doesn't want to admit it but he is scared. Scared to lose his boyfriend, scared for his friends, scared for his brother and his mother. San feels responsible for their safety.

"Sannie..." San was brought back to reality by Wooyoung's soft voice and touch.

"Yes, baby?" San said with a soft smile.

"What were you thinking about?" Wooyoung asked.

"Nothing baby go back to sleep" San stopped the car because he was now stuck in traffic, a pretty bad one.

"You looked sad...it can't be just nothing, you can tell me Sannie I'm here to listen" Wooyoung sat up a little better, wrapped his arms around San's neck, and placed his head from San's chest to his shoulders.

"It's really nothing baby. I'm fine I can't be sad I have you, I must be a little tired..." San left bad lying to Wooyoung but this actually was a white lie.

"I told you to put me on the other seat, I'm heavy and I'll make you more tired," Wooyoung said and San put his hand on Wooyoung's head and combed his hair softly to calm him down.

"You don't tire me in any way shape or form" San chuckled and kissed Wooyoung's head.

Finally, they arrived home after that damn traffic. San opened the door, put his arms around Wooyoung, and carried him bridal style once again to his apartment.

"I can walk on my own!" Wooyoung whined. "I know but I wanted to carry you princess" Wooyoung hit San's chest.

"You're mean..." he said and tried to act angry. "We both know I'm the best boyfriend anyone could ever head" San opened the door and got in. Placing Wooyoung down to take off his shoes and get to bed.

"No...no you're not," Wooyung said and lied down on the bed he now shares with San.

"Oh really?" San asked smirking.

"Yes real-"

Wooyoung was cut off by his boyfriend's lips crashing on his. Wooyung kissed back never the less and wrapped his arms around his neck with his hands-on San's hair. San pulled away and looked down at Wooyoung. San kissed his forehead and lied down with Wooyoung.

"Good night Sannie"

"Sweet Dreams love"

They drifted off to the world of Wonderland.

Little did they know a certain someone was looking through the balcony's glass doors, grinning their teeth with clenched fists. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: "I swear to god they should change their doors and look out next time jeez."

Wooyoung: "You are the one that gave me this house!"

A/N: "So if you were smart enough you would have changed it"

Wooyoung: "COME ON Y/N is more stupid than me!!"

Y/N: "HEY DON'T PUT ME INTO THIS SHIT!!"

Wooyoung: "WHY SHOULDN'T I?!"

A/N: "OKAY YOU TWO SHUT UP I'M SUPPOSED TO END THE STORY HERE!"

Y/N: "what kind of characters have you created?"

A/N: "You tell me Y/N you tell me..."