𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀, 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻.

tommy and i make it to evan's apartment by the time wilbur figures out which one is his.

we come barreling up the stairs as wilbur knocks on the door aggressively. i grow nervous as we sprint, my steps beginning to falter as we reach the now-opening door.

when evan sees wilbur his eyes widen, but only for a moment. he regains his composure quickly. he doesn't know what wilbur knows, and he's going to use that to his full advantage.

"hey wilbur, what's going on?" he asks, his tone light, nearly playful.

"what do you think is going on?" wilbur returns, his head turning quickly and slightly to the side, spotting us and leaning against the doorframe, gesturing for me to come closer.

i do as wilbur instructs, coming close enough to see inside evan's apartment.

i see amelia give me a glare from the couch, and i flinch, grabbing onto wilburs shirt and standing behind him.

my mind begins to blank as wilbur begins to go off on evan, his body trembling slightly with rage.

i don't know how long i've been standing there when the yelling begins.

tommy stands behind me, wrapping his arms around me and holding me as wilbur enters a screaming match with evan and amelia.

i turn around, burying myself in his shirt as he rubs my back, whispering things about how he was so sorry, and that he'd never leave me like that again.

before i know what's happening, wilbur, tommy, and i, are retreating down the stairs of evan's apartment complex, and piling into wilbur's tan volvo.

wilbur is venting quickly about the audacity of the boy and his girlfriend as he picks up his phone.

he dials a number as he starts the car, and as he's pulling out of the lot i realize it's the police.

i listen absentmindedly to wilbur report the stalking to the woman on the phone.

i've wrapped myself around tommy, my head leaned against his chest.

his grip around me never falters, as we drive slowly down the highway.

i knew we needed to talk, but all i wanted right now was him.

i finally felt at home.

i finally felt safe.

i was finally with my boy again.

my boy.

hey hey readers!!! i regret to inform you that this story will be coming to an end soon!! but fear not, i have already begun drafting and planning for my next fic! which will be a wilbur x female oc!!  the first chapter of that will be posted probably sometime tonight!

the remainder of this book will probably only be 2-3 chapters, one of which will be a fun little "comment awards." showing my favorite comments i've received throughout writing "you're staring" !!

i'd like to thank everyone whos reading this right now for nearly 200k reads! and for the people who's names i recognize in my notifications, which are too many to name!! i love you all and i hope you'll stay with me to support my next fic, which will be a loooot better than this one hopefully!

i appreciate you more than you can imagine! and i'm so glad you've all enjoyed my first official fic on this account.

see you soon! much love.

-honk