☼ 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 ☼

quick a/n!! thank u so much for all the support??? i genuinly think my writing is mediocre at best but y'all have been SOSO nice to me in the course of writing this 🥺🥺 tysm for 6k reads!! enjoy this little filler/fluff/they make up chapter while i write a long chapter as a thank you <333 love u all. esp my FUNNY ASS commenters i see y'all !1!!1!1

-

i wake up to absolute chaos.

the cold jolts my body awake, and i sit up, quivering, missing the irish girl and the pink haired boy that i'd cuddled into the night before.

"well look at that!!" i hear a deep voice i didnt recognize yell. "you went and woke cassidy up."

"ohhh shut the fuck up ted." i hear cooper shout back, before another slam could be heard from the room across the hall.

i sit up, groaning at my headache, and turning to peer into the kitchen. gathered around the island i see everyone i had interacted with last night. wilbur stands behind niki, his arms wrapped around her waist and his chin resting on the top of her head. niki is laughing so hard she's crying, and immediately my eyes flicker to the source. ted holds an empty frying pan in the air, pointing it at cooper while mumbling something i couldnt understand. the rest of the group is scattered around the kitchen, in states of either eating or laughing at the science that was unfolding. i notice the burnt pancake on the counter and begin to giggle too.

i stand up, wobbling to the kitchen and taking a seat beside minx. her and i make small talk as the tall man, ted, passes out food to everyone, still rambling about the burnt pancake.

-
-

about an hour later, after niki, wil, and i had eaten and showered, we began the 15 minute drive back to our airbnb.

my hands begin to shake as we ride along the rainy brighton streets, wondering what was to greet me when i got there.

when we arrived, the setting was entirely different than i thought it would be. we open the door to find tommy and tubbo sitting close together on the couch, tommy yelling as toby beats him in what i assume is mario kart.

"best friends can't stay apart for long." niki jokes, patting me on the back and pushing me slightly toward the living room.

-

"cassidy!" the boys both exclaim as soon as i step in front of their screen. i watch as they both jump up to embrace me, tommy first, followed by tubbo.

tubbo holds my hands in his own for a moment when we pull away from our hug. "tommy and i talked about it." he begins, giving me a smile. "we worked it out. i'm just glad you're happy. i'll need time, but in the end that's all that matters to me." he admits, and i pull him in for another tight hug, giving tommy and smile over his shoulder.

after the sappy moment of my return ends, i hear wilbur jingling his keys in the doorway.

"fellasss," he purrs, giving us a smirk. "cmon, get in the car. it's fair time baby."

-
-
another a/n :: sorey for such a short chapter!! but again expect a big one coming next :D