☆𝗹𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 + 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀☆

the next few days flew by like they were nothing with toby there, every day was a simple routine. we'd wake up, make breakfast, hang out for the day and skate somewhere, then go to bed. with three days approaching until the meet up though we began to fall off our schedule a bit as we got more nervous. both of us were never the best at meeting people, and though we already knew them it felt like we were meeting them from square one.

"i don't feel like getting out of bed today." tubbo says, turning to me and smiling. "do you?"

"no.." i admit, turning to my side and propping myself up so we could talk properly. "what do you want to do?"

"well, we've been meaning to binge-" he's cut off by a ring from his phone, we both jump form the sudden loud noise and giggle. he reaches over to grab it, "incoming facetime from tommy" he announces, gesturing to the fact that i was very bra-less and i gasp, running to the bathroom.

i hear the facetime connecting sound from my bathroom. "HELLO TUBBO" follows almost immediately after. i slip on some more appropriate clothes and return to my bed, sitting against the headboard and pulling nessie into my lap.

"who's that beside you??" tommy asks, getting closer to the camera and squinting his eyes.
"i'm still at cassie's place. c, say hi to tommy."

tubbo hands me the phone and i cringe, grabbing it and smiling "heyyyy tommy!" i say, raising my eyebrows at him.
i watch his face go completely still and his eyes widen, i keep smiling, giving him a quick look up and down. the first thing i notice is his eyes. they're blue, but almost grey. they pop in the midday lighting, tubbo and i slept in until maybe 2pm. i notice him give me a few glances, before snapping back into it and smiling back. "it's nice to finally meet you cassidy!!" he says quietly.
"likewise!" i admit, handing the ohone back to tubbo.

"i'm going to make some food in the kitchen okay? i'll bring you back some ramen alright t?" i say, getting up and heading out of my room. as i shut the door

"holy shit tubbo you didn't tell me she was that pretty-" i hear tommy say as i walk just out of earshot.

-
notes: sorta a filler chapter!! sorry lolol