𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝘂𝗽.

i say nothing. my face simply falling completely into his hand.

he holds me for a moment, before sitting up, finding my backpack and rummaging through it.

before i can even ask what he's doing, he's already gotten a makeup wipe and is rubbing at my face.

when he's done, he sits back, looking at me like an artist admiring some painting.

he furrows his brow, and i can tell tears are threatening to fall from the both of us.

my legs begin to bounce as i watch him give me the continuous concerned expression, his hand resting gently on my face.

"what happened cassidy?" he asks, his tone gentle, and i let out a soft sob.

"it was evan's girlfriend" i admit, rolling my eyes slightly, a tiny sliver of hope remaining that i could play it off as not a big deal.

of course though, wilbur wouldn't let it go that easy.

his nostrils flare, looking at me up and down once more with a renewed expression of anger.

"i'm going to fucking kill him." is all he says, before rushing out of the room, to god knows where.

i jump up immediately, reaching for my phone, i dial the only numbers i can think to in the moment.

the phone rings for a moment, and then the line clicks, signifying someone had picked up the other end.

"tommy- i know you probably don't want to talk to me, but i'm sure wilbur going to jail isn't in either of our best interests"

i am writing this as i wait for my flight to get us hello gamers i might update one more time tonight or today bc i might write on the plane!

anyways hi readers!! i love you all as always and appreciate tf outta yall!!

what did y'all get ur friends/fam for christmas if you feel like talking about it!! i got my boy and i a matching bracelet set!! (mines a moon and his is a sun) and some new jewelry for his snake bites :)